AMMUNATION

rickyb

waste of money

16 Charts That Show the Shocking Cost of Gun Violence in America – Mother Jones

chart-11-gun.jpg

chart-4-gun-new.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'd contend that routine mass slaughters are more than "inconveniences" resulting from too much liberty.
I'd contend there are a lot ways we can tackle this issue as a society without confiscating weapons. I don't think either side of the gun debate is really interested in those conversations though.

Box Ox

I'd contend there are a lot ways we can tackle this issue as a society without confiscating weapons. I don't think either side of the gun debate is really interested in those conversations though.

If the gun lobby and its bought lawmakers wouldn't have a conversation after a classroom of 1st graders were smeared all over the walls at Sandy Hook, they're not about to have one now.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If the gun lobby and its bought lawmakers wouldn't have a conversation after a classroom of 1st graders were smeared all over the walls at Sandy Hook, they're not about to have one now.
Perhaps. There's a polar opposite that's just as bad if you ask me though.
I have more guns than I need and I'm all for common sense restrictions.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of room for common sense in today's political landscape.

J92

It's all up to Mike Pence now to take up the mantle and do something about it. (lol) We all no one is going to do anything about it and it will happen again. The only thing we can do is keep the clip and gun on hand the day something like this happens around us.

Not sure what authorities can do about it. Theft, robbery, etc. will happen even when there are cops around the block. I'm not sure what the point of authorities is? You might as well lump this in with the rest of the crime that goes around not prevented.

Just my thoughts.

542thruNthru

from my all time favorite video game, gta san andreas:

America is bad and violence is bad but your all time favorite video game is GTA.

Shouldn't it be something like SimCity or The Sims so you can make a perfect world?

I was listening to a podcast by rage against the machine. They said noam Chomsky thinks anyone that enjoys the GTA games supports American terrorism. ;)

rickyb

America is bad and violence is bad but your all time favorite video game is GTA.

Shouldn't it be something like SimCity or The Sims so you can make a perfect world?

I was listening to a podcast by rage against the machine. They said noam Chomsky thinks anyone that enjoys the GTA games supports American terrorism. ;)
i think i got a new friend on here