Amount of waiting packages at access point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Kov

Is the UPS driver aware of the amount of boxes needing pickup from an access point? For example there are 10 boxes that have been scanned and waiting for driver to pickup?

I'm trying to figure out how a packages tracking stopped getting updated after being scanned at an access point. Then vanished.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Is the UPS driver aware of the amount of boxes needing pickup from an access point? For example there are 10 boxes that have been scanned and waiting for driver to pickup?

I'm trying to figure out how a packages tracking stopped getting updated after being scanned at an access point. Then vanished.
We are fully aware of how many packages need to be picked up. Now relax and don’t give the guy a hard time. By the way, how’s the weather in Russia today?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

What are you shipping?
A bunch of Russian propaganda to influence the Teamsters contract negotiations with UPS?

oldngray

nowhere special
crazy_ivan.jpg

upschuck

Fill me in. The Suspense is killing me
He dropped off a package at an access point, and hasn't been scanned since. He was wondering if the ups driver knows beforehand, how many pkgs he is supposed to be picked up, because the AP told him that he does, and counts the pkg, and verifies those counts, "proving" that the AP does not have the package anymore.

He dropped off a package at an access point, and hasn't been scanned since. He was wondering if the ups driver knows beforehand, how many pkgs he is supposed to be picked up, because the AP told him that he does, and counts the pkg, and verifies those counts, "proving" that the AP does not have the package anymore.
Show up.
Deliver.
Pick up, if any.

Why is it so complicated?

old levi's

blank space

we sent it to the crusher, bye

We don't scan anything that we pick up from the access point.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We don't scan anything that we pick up from the access point.
I sure as hell don’t miss my old route with a UPS store. Got a new one with 0 pickups, maybe 10 business stops, rest residential. Oh, and no more 5 story driveways I need repeling gear to get up.
80F9F173-4925-4CFC-8FDE-004F14E55991.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.