An Homage To Monitor Man

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Take a closer look at my new avatar...."Monitor Man". My biggest Christmas wish this year is that another courier comes forward and exceeds the feat of this shining example of FedEx Express at it's very best. Perhaps MT3 will have to end his tropical vacation early again to stand in front of the cameras and lie like a rug. We are all just one big happy FedEx Family. :grouphugg:

bbsam

Staff member
what's keeping you from stepping up and exceeding monitor man's exploits? Why do you always need somebody else to lay it on the line? Is it because you're topped out and have too much to lose?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
what's keeping you from stepping up and exceeding monitor man's exploits? Why do you always need somebody else to lay it on the line? Is it because you're topped out and have too much to lose?

I don't want to take anyone down who doesn't deserve it. I have video that makes this guy look tame. However, some of the offenders in the videos still work for FedEx. I wouldn't feel right getting them canned. When they leave, or get fired for something else, it all goes on YouTube.

Nice to see you've stepped into Dano's shoes as corporate apologist for this site. That is not a compliment.:bsbullf:

bbsam

Staff member
Still not done cashing the checks Fred pays you, eh? Or is it that you aren't stupid enough to do what you advocate others do?

bbsam

Staff member
Still not done cashing the checks Fred pays you, eh? Or is it that you aren't stupid enough to do what you advocate others do?

bbsam

Staff member
It's a simple, legitimate point and you can call me names if you want but I have yet to see you answer it honestly.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's a simple, legitimate point and you can call me names if you want but I have yet to see you answer it honestly.

I basically answered this in another thread, but I'll repeat it here. I stick around because I think someone like me is needed to call attention to what really goes on behind the scenes at FedEx. I hate the dishonesty to both employees and customers, the corrupt nature of Mr. Smith, the Ground scam, and the way he runs a "Pottersville" here in the Express opco.

I may or may not be PT as of now, and I might be higher placed in the hierarchy than you think...or perhaps not. I'll never say. Perhaps I am a bit like Don Quixote', but I'll continue my quest.

bbsam

Staff member
Your quest keeps you conspicuously out of the muck while you urge others to dive right in. And you have faith in your moral compass?