An Inside Look at How UPS Is Distributing Millions of Vaccines

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
An Inside Look at How UPS Is Distributing Millions of Vaccines - Spectrum News 13

Coming down the conveyor belt at the UPS facility in Poughkeepsie are boxes that have the potential to save countless lives: Boxes of vaccine doses and supplies ready to be delivered to local vaccination sites.

It's part of UPS’ worldwide effort to get people vaccinated against COVID-19. In the United States alone, UPS has delivered 90 million vaccines.

"For UPS, there's almost 600,000 of us, and this is personal," said Daniel Gagnon, vice president of UPS Healthcare Marketing and Strategy. "We all have family and friends that are dependent on getting the vaccine."

charm299

An Inside Look at How UPS Is Distributing Millions of Vaccines - Spectrum News 13

Coming down the conveyor belt at the UPS facility in Poughkeepsie are boxes that have the potential to save countless lives: Boxes of vaccine doses and supplies ready to be delivered to local vaccination sites.

It's part of UPS’ worldwide effort to get people vaccinated against COVID-19. In the United States alone, UPS has delivered 90 million vaccines.

"For UPS, there's almost 600,000 of us, and this is personal," said Daniel Gagnon, vice president of UPS Healthcare Marketing and Strategy. "We all have family and friends that are dependent on getting the vaccine."
I hope they don’t show a video of how it goes down the belt at my center