An interesting dilemma

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, if you go on Canada Safeways' facebook site - you'll see I got the full ok to deliver for them, too !
I'm pretty happy, this week turned out great !

Sorry maaaannnn, but if I can find ways to earn over $1000 a day, I'll try them.
I no longer believe in slaying away in a UPS truck, accounting for every second of the day, not getting home until 9pm daily, for a lousy $200.
Why would I ? If I can make only 20 deliverys a day and earn the same ? Do 40 and earn double !
I got all day, hell I can do a lot more.

You don't get it man ! You never will. Some have it, and some don't. Simple as that !
Yea you are retarded jus like uncle Jake carry on

DS

Fenderbender
This could be my little fortune maker now. We shall see.

So, now it's just not groceries anymore, but also liquor and cigs, even fast food if they want it.
$10 for 1 stop, $5 for each additional stop.

Looking good ! :)
Hey! I got an idea,hook up the hot dog cart and offer sausage on a bun to the beer drinkers.
You could also have a stash of (you know) in the car in case they wanted that too

Actually Klein,it could be quite profitable,we have a guy in town who does this,and he's been doing it for years.
He also ,takes back empties,and probably does other things for a fee.

Hey! I got an idea,hook up the hot dog cart and offer sausage on a bun to the beer drinkers.
You could also have a stash of (you know) in the car in case they wanted that too

Actually Klein,it could be quite profitable,we have a guy in town who does this,and he's been doing it for years.
He also ,takes back empties,and probably does other things for a fee.
Plus he can get wasted all day and not have to worry about getting fired because he will be working for himself. You are probably allowed to drink and drive in Canada to.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
In hindsight, if I had it to do over again I probably would have picked the package up on the way to the customers porch.

It really is a tough call. I could sit here and make a perfectly rational argument in favor of either choice.

In hindsight, if I had it to do over again I probably would have picked the package up on the way to the customers porch.

It really is a tough call. I could sit here and make a perfectly rational argument in favor of either choice.

Well, to back you up I would have taken it to the porch out of simple courtesy.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
There are time that I even pickup a newspaper for a customer OR even help them in with their groceries. Just the kind of considerate fellow that I am. Perhaps same one will pay if forward some day when UPS miss delivers a package.

There are time that I even pickup a newspaper for a customer OR even help them in with their groceries. Just the kind of considerate fellow that I am. Perhaps same one will pay if forward some day when UPS miss delivers a package.
I used to pick up the newspaper also but now it jus hurts to bend down so that just don't happen anymore.