An Open Invitation to MT3

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dear Matt,

Perhaps you can explain to us exactly what changes you are going to make to ensure that no FedEx Express employee ever abuses a customer package again. You made vague allusions during your public apology, but what specific changes are forthcoming? Are you going to eliminate "Gap" reports so we can actually provide a quality experience to our customers? Are you going to reduce workloads so we don't have to speed and cut corners on safety? Or maybe you'll improve pay and incentive programs as a means of motivating employees to do the right thing every time. How about providing equipment that actually works?

Or, maybe you will layer another page of rules and discipline on top of the existing dictionary of policies designed to punish instead of educate and motivate. Undoubtedly, we will get to see your unsmiling face on the January issue of Frontline threatening us once more with either our jobs or our sanity.

My guess is that it will be more rules and discipline, which confirm your utter lack of understanding about what upper management has wrought out here in the field and the job we perform as couriers.

Enjoy your huge Christmas bonus.

Sincerely,

MrFedEx

starglacier

There goes our Christmas bonus oh I am sorry we don't get one any more. Bring back Ken May and the GOLDEN PACKAGE SLOGAN!!!!

franknitty

MT3 = Herman Cain ? Hmmmm ? you just might be on to something there ! MT3 says, "I'm temporarily suspending my campaign to give the Fedex employees a pay raise in 2012" !