And again the Harrasment starts........

screamin chicken

Finally got some of the work that was iced up, Mon 200 plus with a helper for an hr , Tues 200 plus with a helper for an hr, wens being wore out tired just went with it and picked my helper up , he is a local sorter, we had like 180 plus used him for an hr. Thurs day i come to work the sup ask if I had a helper and who, he had already talk to the Local , I told him, he then gave me a warning letter, and now everyday since he is coming at me for P up compliance..... etc just had to vent....

screamin chicken

well mon tues the sup did call out drivers with helpers, wens nop names where call, so i just went with it being 180 stops, but i have learne when in doubt call him at any time early or late night...

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Finally got some of the work that was iced up, Mon 200 plus with a helper for an hr , Tues 200 plus with a helper for an hr, wens being wore out tired just went with it and picked my helper up , he is a local sorter, we had like 180 plus used him for an hr. Thurs day i come to work the sup ask if I had a helper and who, he had already talk to the Local , I told him, he then gave me a warning letter, and now everyday since he is coming at me for P up compliance..... etc just had to vent....

Just worthless paper. Really means nothing. Just stuffed in your file. Next time don't use a helper after Xmas. You don't. Have to use one.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Lucky he was a local sort guy as if he was a seasonal helper during Xmas and was taken off the books as an employee, you could have been terminated for having an unauthorized person on the vehicle. Don't blame the sup for harassing you, apparently you forgot the side of the truck says UPS, not Sceaming Chicken's Delivery. The sup is just watching you because one stupid decision usually means there's more where that came from.

You guys need to think a little more before doing crap like this.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Grieve it.

Island

Comes down to this question: was the helper authorized or did you call him and tell him to be ready without the company also telling him that?