And I thought ups was bad....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
our local post office is :censored2:ing terrible about trying to cover up their :censored2: ups.

I bet we've had 4-5 packages this year that were "delivered to front door" after being "held at the office per customer request"

It usually shows up a day or two later. Lol

Poop Head

Judge me.
our local post office is :censored2:ing terrible about trying to cover up their :censored2: ups.

I bet we've had 4-5 packages this year that were "delivered to front door" after being "held at the office per customer request"

Do they at least clean your "toys" off, before delivering them to your house?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Do they at least clean your "toys" off, before delivering them to your house?
tenor (1).gif

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I had put a package on will call pickup at PO. A golf club. I get a notification that it's ready for pickup. I drive down there. They claim there's no package there for me. I show email. They say postmaster will have to contact me. He's busy right now. I leave, head home. Two hours later he calls. Says package is out on truck, he'll contact the driver. Calls me back says driver just delivered my package to my front door. I heard no doorbell or knock, but check while he's on the phone. No package at front door. He says to look around. Seriously, my porch is pretty basic, no package. He says he'll call me back. I wait now 2 1/2 hours for a return call. Oh, it's been here at the post office all along. Seriously? What was all the "we just delivered it" BS in the middle there? Postmaster tells me to ring bell at a special door to avoid line when I go back to PO to pick up. Drive all the way back to post office, guy gives me attitude about going to wrong door for package pickup. I'm the one that should be throwing attitude! Place actually runs worse than UPS, and how the hell is that even possible!?!

KOG72

I’m full of it
The only time we have any problem with the post office is when our regular driver is off.My wife had a Mother’s Day gift return because the driver filling in didn’t recognize the name on the box,my step daughter had put her name on it by mistake.Regular driver knows her name,wife was p.oed.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Drivers in my neighborhood will not leave their vehicle if a dog is visible anywhere on the street. Big dog, small dog doesn't matter... If you want your package it will be a trip to the customer counter if you're not outside when they are delivering.

It's quicker for them to write a note than walk to the front door. They choose the easiest option.

JustDeliverIt

I see PO carriers on route all the time. They act as if leaving the vehicle will end their life. They drive up a driveway that is 2 car lengths to put a package on a porch and back out just so they don't have to walk up it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I see PO carriers on route all the time. They act as if leaving the vehicle will end their life. They drive up a driveway that is 2 car lengths to put a package on a porch and back out just so they don't have to walk up it.
Funny you say that. A cover driver ran off the road into my parents yard a few weeks ago because she wouldn't get out.

She drove past the mailbox and instead of putting it in park and getting out she put her foot on the brake, opened the door and leaned as far as she could.

She fell out of the car and there went the car.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Funny you say that. A cover driver ran off the road into my parents yard a few weeks ago because she wouldn't get out.

She drove past the mailbox and instead of putting it in park and getting out she put her foot on the brake, opened the door and leaned as far as she could.

She fell out of the car and there went the car.
Another "in My Feelings " challenge fail

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

man.jpg