and while we are showing video .......

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
here is one that shows what happens when you drive a vehicle much like ours, and dont wear one. accident not all that bad really. but he never got the chance to get a do over.

Acidente Espetacular

wear those seat belts! please?

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
dil

i have seen the remnants of a ups driver under his package car. several others where the driver has been killed, but the car was driven from the scene. all because they were not wearing.

remember, ups pays you to buckle up at each stop, and unbuckle at the next. do it. that is the one thing that they can force you to do that is just for you, not them.

just do it!

d

over9five

Staff member
In an accident, you are so much safer in the car.

So often you here someone died when they were ejected from the vehicle.

One that will never leave me is an SUV crash/rollover on I495. Young children playing in the back instead of being belted in. They were ejected, and it was a horrible thing to see. I believe they were with their aunt, who survived, and how she can live with herself after not belting those kids in....

Big Babooba

My daughter rolled her car on I90 doing 65 mph. She walked away with a sprained ankle. Thank God she always uses her seat belt. She was really upset about totaling her new car. I told her that the car can be replaced, but she can't.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Saw a guy in the breakdown lane being ""zipped up'' into a bag on I 93 about 100 feet ahead of his car which was a hunk of steel but if he was in it I think he would of made it !!! That image was burned into me for years!!

LiL"Comet"

Wow that's awful, I make it a point to talk about safety outside of work to re-loaders in my location especially when it come to wearing their seat belts.

Something I can't get through my own husbands head to WEAR HIS FREAKIN SEATBELT, he never does. We actually get into heated arguments about the issue, I always find myself asking him "do you not think about your 3 children"?

I guess for some people it takes a lighting bolt to wake them up from something they need to do or realize. I will continue my battle with this subject from personal experience I wouldn't be here if it was for a seat belt because of a car when I was 16 yrs old. I was setting still when a car rear ended me going 54 mph luckily the car in front of me turning had gotten out of the way in time.:knockedout:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
comet

stay after him. dont nag, but stay on him. its the law, and its the right thing to do. best thing over all, while talking goes only so far, leading by example says more than words ever could.

and show him the video.....

d

LiL"Comet"

comet

stay after him. dont nag, but stay on him. its the law, and its the right thing to do. best thing over all, while talking goes only so far, leading by example says more than words ever could.

and show him the video.....

d

Thanks D I will definitely show him the video (I'll try not to nag) lol:wink2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
its a guy thing. wife nags, the guy almost always resists. but if yo can make him think it is his idea.........

a wise wife always wins, she just lets the husband think it was his idea! :wink2:

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sounds like you have had your fair share of experience in this, Daniel.:happy-very: It's a wise man that realizes he doesn't always have to be right.