Andrew McCabe to retire

floridays

I'm curious what the leftist's will speculate as to the reasons, or if they will go dark on this. Should be interesting.

floridays

Why do you think he is retiring?
Just heard it on the news (radio) before I posted. I got it now, you want my personal opinion. I have none, I will wait to see if anything materializes or if the guy just wants to enjoy life at 49. There have been numerous allegations. I was just allowing for the "Trump had Russian dressing on his salad, so there must be a connection" crew to run with this. I know fully they will say there is nothing to see here. The opportunity to be consistent now however.

Last edited:

floridays

And Andrew McCabe enters as an issue again, to me, not so much forthe people who had no idea who he was when I started the post. Still most won't care. He's :censored2: deep in what is going on now, and was when I posted originally. As drive-in says, ttku.

floridays

Why do you think he is retiring?
@Monkey Butt
I had my thoughts at the time, based on what I had read, my thoughts and opinions aren't readily accepted here, therefore I generally respond to already stated positions. I generally counter punch. It was an attempt to see if anyone else was aware of his exposure to the controversy and McCabe emerges once again. Again, I am curious if anyone is educated on this creature. I do apologize to you personally for not answering your question to me.

vantexan

I don't think that's possible if he already put in for his retirement.
According to numerous articles yes he can be fired and a review board recommended it. Up to Sessions because of McCabe's seniority. McCabe asked that he not be fired. Either way he's looking at some serious legal jeopardy.

newfie

According to numerous articles yes he can be fired and a review board recommended it. Up to Sessions because of McCabe's seniority. McCabe asked that he not be fired. Either way he's looking at some serious legal jeopardy.

he's running for cover.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
He was fired and possible criminal charges. Peter struzk was friendly with the judge who recused himself. Shut mueller down