Android app

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
@cheryl , Android app hasn't connected to the server for me in about 3 days. I wiped the data/cache & even rolled it back to a previous backup and still no joy.

Anyone else having issues with the android app lately?

21bm8sn.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just Google BrownCafe on browser on phone. It gives you the complete website which is alot better than the app n more complete. You on that 2k note (lol)? I never use the app, full site way better just tap into your wifi so you don't have to use any of your data for surfing web.

upschuck

Just Google BrownCafe on browser on phone. It gives you the complete website which is alot better than the app n more complete. You on that 2k note (lol)? I never use the app, full site way better just tap into your wifi so you don't have to use any of your data for surfing web.
I don't like the app, either. It limits what you can do.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Can pretty much stream anything nowadays. I got a go to site I stream all the ppv UFC n boxing pay per views. 10 bux a month. Stream it on my media pc to my 163 inch screen. Good stuff lol

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@TooTechie It's working on my galaxy s4, but that doesn't mean it's working for everyone. The app developer doesn't provide much in the way of tech support. Last saturday I opened a support ticket because the ios version of the app is displaying ads to members when logged in, which is not supposed to happen. They have not responded yet. It's been 8 days...

Attachments

• 1414374202529.jpg
    1414374202529.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 137