Angry package car supervisors/managers

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
if you get caught recording you will be fired and in several instances I have seen you wont be back. ya'll want to argue semantics,be my guest. get caught and you'll have plenty of time for it

Returntosender

Like I always say, UPS has signs posted declaring "this facility is monitored by surveillance", that isn't a one-way street. Sorry UPS.
8369482414_ef48602bef.jpg

A

anonymous6

when i first started working here at almost age 40 i could not believe how spoiled a lot of drivers were. and a sense of entitlement. and drivers feeling they were better than you just because they have more seniority.

i worked for non union trucking companies for about 15 years. seniority did NOT factor into tractor assignments and/or start times or the best runs in most cases. Usually the BEST drivers got all the the above.

iI MISS that the MOST!. I was rewarded for doing good. Now it doesn't matter. it's almost like a welfare state. there is almost no incentive to do well. a SLUG with more seniority gets the best start times and runs.

and our managers have to put up with this. that probably causes a lot of frustrations.

Indecisi0n

when i first started working here at almost age 40 i could not believe how spoiled a lot of drivers were. and a sense of entitlement. and drivers feeling they were better than you just because they have more seniority.

i worked for non union trucking companies for about 15 years. seniority did NOT factor into tractor assignments and/or start times or the best runs in most cases. Usually the BEST drivers got all the the above.

iI MISS that the MOST!. I was rewarded for doing good. Now it doesn't matter. it's almost like a welfare state. there is almost no incentive to do well. a SLUG with more seniority gets the best start times and runs.

and our managers have to put up with this. that probably causes a lot of frustrations.

What happens when you good is no longer their good? You say 140 in 8 hrs is good but they saw 190 in 8 is good. Then what? The 20 year old can do it but you can't. Now what?