Angry White Men

Non sequitur

Americans can't buy in to this racial rhetoric. Just be proud of your family and your background and respect others. So until someone gives you a reason not to respect them based on their behavior, be civil.
Words are cheap.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
All white men should just walk off the job the rest of the year. Watch things decay into a third world hell hole in a matter of weeks.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Further effort to turn White men into public enemy #1. The whole article is a joke.
Demasculinization of society has been in the works for a long time. The fact that they're adding race into that is somehow not surprising.

I will note, our main adversaries like China are doing the exact opposite. Something to think about.

sailfish

"Angry white men." As if white men don't have a reason to be :censored2:ing pissed, being nothing but vilified for at least the past decade.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Also, anyone notice the aggressive use of the capital W in that article?

I remember a while back some paper wrote about how they were going to start capitalizing black, but not white. Some garbage about how black is a race or culture or something and white isn't.

All the sudden white gets capitalized like 100 times in that article about how we're all evil. Leftism loves to round people up into groups.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Demasculinization of society has been in the works for a long time. The fact that they're adding race into that is somehow not surprising.

I will note, our main adversaries like China are doing the exact opposite. Something to think about.
We’ll have an army of soy boys, trannies and gays.

sailfish

Also, anyone notice the aggressive use of the capital W in that article?

I remember a while back some paper wrote about how they were going to start capitalizing black, but not white. Some garbage about how black is a race or culture or something and white isn't.

All the sudden white gets capitalized like 100 times in that article about how we're all evil. Leftism loves to round people up into groups.
Are you surprised? This is the author's profile:

"John Blake is a native of Baltimore, Maryland. He writes about race, religion, politics and other assorted topics."

First and foremost, he writes about race. That's all these mouth breathers care about.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All white men should just walk off the job the rest of the year. Watch things decay into a third world hell hole in a matter of weeks.
I don’t know if it would happen that quickly. There are a lot of intelligent, hard working Black men who have been fighting the good fight also. I think they’d be able to keep things going for awhile before they’re overwhelmed. I know it would eventually turn into a hell hole though.

vantexan

To the tune of the Bee Gees "Night Fever":

White people, white people
We know how to do it.

White people, white people
The rest of you can screw it.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

sailfish

There are a lot of intelligent, hard working Black men who have been fighting the good fight also.
Not enough of them though. Predominantly black areas might hold things together a little longer because of them, but like you said, things would get way too overwhelming way too quick.

Non sequitur

"Angry white men." As if white men don't have a reason to be :censored2:ing pissed, being nothing but vilified for at least the past decade.
When confronted with ridiculous woke ideologies simply ask, "am I protecting weakness to you right now", because we can change that.
Please dismiss all of this nonsense. In fact walk away, don't participate, remove eye contact, shake your head, and if pursued remember, what would Kyle do?

vantexan

All it would take is all white male truck drivers to walk. Already not enough truckers. That one industry is absolutely vital. What I don't understand is with the supply chain issues we have why isn't Biden using the military to get us caught up? They have truckers, and they have personnel trained to unload ships. It's a national security crisis that could be alleviated very quickly if we had leadership.

sailfish

why isn't Biden using the military to get us caught up? They have truckers, and they have personnel trained to unload ships. It's a national security crisis that could be alleviated very quickly if we had leadership.
Because he and his handlers don't actually give a :censored2:.