Annoying Seasonals

BigBrownboxx

Any if you guys get those annoying seasonals at your hub? I am an international auditor still a union thing and i got done with a package and asked the seasonal for the scanner and she goes “5 bucks” and looks at me with inbred eyes. I about lost it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Any if you guys get those annoying seasonals at your hub? I am an international auditor still a union thing and i got done with a package and asked the seasonal for the scanner and she goes “5 bucks” and looks at me with inbred eyes. I about lost it
A couple hundred of them sign up for this site every year.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
what was the outcome

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I can’t wait until he reads my original post

7D3555A5-2968-46BD-ADD7-2F7F23453B16.gif

Box Ox

I believe that's West Virginia.

My universal test for inbreds is to say the phrase “Grab ‘em by the pusillanimous!” and see whether they give me a gap-toothed smile and/or a thumbs up without being given any further explanation.

They typically test positive in the areas of the country where you’d think they would.