Annuity Plan through Pacific Coast Benefits Trust

jeepjk09

Gathering all my paperwork as I am going throug a divorce. Found a statement from Pacific Coast Benefits Trust which I interpret to be an annuity with about 5 grand as a balance. Registered and looked at the account on line and it looks like a deposit is being made twice a year - March and August of about 400 bucks. Does anyone know what this is? Can I withdraw it? I really need some cash for legal fees/settlement $. I'm a 17 yr. full time driver out of Phoenix. Thanks

DS

Fenderbender
Gathering all my paperwork as I am going throug a divorce. Found a statement from Pacific Coast Benefits Trust which I interpret to be an annuity with about 5 grand as a balance. Registered and looked at the account on line and it looks like a deposit is being made twice a year - March and August of about 400 bucks. Does anyone know what this is? Can I withdraw it? I really need some cash for legal fees/settlement $. I'm a 17 yr. full time driver out of Phoenix. Thanks
Borrow money and SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH about that and you may end up keeping ALL of it.
Seriously,call them and give them your account # see what they say,your situation is exclusive to only you.

jeepjk09

Borrow money and SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH about that and you may end up keeping ALL of it.
Seriously,call them and give them your account # see what they say,your situation is exclusive to only you.

Can't borrow, too deep in debt. She's giving me the house, but I have to give her cash for that and other things. She was with me when I found the statement. I don't mind giving it to her because she is giving me a lot of things I want. She needs to set herself up with a new place, first and last, security, utility deposits, etc. I just don't have cash and don't want to sell the house.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Check with your union local to see if they offer any legal benefits. When I got divorced the lawyer was paid for by the union. We split the bills, she kept the house and 1/2 of my 401k and will get 16% of my pension.

If you need money look in to a HELOC on the house.