anonymous is hurtin B A D

I do about 90% of my posting from my iPhone and I'm also not very tech savy so I'm very challenged with the new Brown Cafe Mobile Edidition. Is there anyone out there that is like me? I am also addicted to the brown cafe and this is about to cause 407 to have a melt down. The first step is admitting you have a problem "I've just done it " so any help would be great.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
WOW! 407, I don't know what to say. I do like BC and sometimes I get caught up in it more so than I should but I can still work during the day without thinking about my next BC fix. I wish I knew what to tell you. Maybe Cheryl could start a support group for BC addicts. :wink2:

brown bomber

brown bomber
Um..Ahh, if you're posting on company time..........LOOK OUT..........I'm also 407..............however I'm out of the loop , perhaps you could advise re: what's new w/ the union......

I guess if you're a steward, you're on the Eastside....Grant Ave. Bishop Rd. or perhaps further East...........not sure of the boundaries of 407

bbsam

Staff member
I do about 90% of my posting from my iPhone and I'm also not very tech savy so I'm very challenged with the new Brown Cafe Mobile Edidition. Is there anyone out there that is like me? I am also addicted to the brown cafe and this is about to cause 407 to have a melt down. The first step is admitting you have a problem "I've just done it " so any help would be great.
Now you must identify the problem. Is the problem tech un-savviness or is it the obsession with BC?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Hmmmmm...should I or shouldn't I? Should I or shouldn't I??? Ahh, what the heck..

407: Dial 1-800-UPS-SOCKS and get some good, nurturing, reasonable and friendly advice.

If that doesn't help, get rid of your iphone and get a Netbook, Laptop, Desktop or an old Cray.

I know...You're welcome!!!

brown bomber

brown bomber
my point is or was.......that he's not posting, or accessing the BC........while on UPS time............like the song says " the times are changing"

watch your own ass.........because somebody else has it in the crosshairs

fxdwg

Long Time Member
True, but is it a "head shot"???? No it's not; probably a "behavioral correction initiative" Watch your ass is ALWAYS great advice

BrownArmy

Ask your doctor if BC is right for you.

BC is not for everyone:

Common side-effects include (but are not limited to) headaches, nausea, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite, blurred vision, diarrhea, slurred speech, numbness in the extremities, a change in body odor, confusion, symptoms of depression, anger, or suicidal ideation, an increase in alcohol use, lack of interest in sleep, exercise, or basic hygiene, difficulty handling 'normal' day-to-day conversations with other non-internet persons, increased hatred of management and/or hourlies and/or customers, lack of general common sense, lack of politeness and common decency toward people you will never meet in person, instantiations of inferiority or superiority complexes, a proclivity to seek and/or give advice in personal situations which are best dealt with personally, and unwelcome actions and/or behaviors and/or electronic communications which serve no rational purpose except to inflame other users of BC.

Do not use BC while operating a motor vehicle or while you are on 'Company' time.

Although BC may be right for you, BC is not for everyone...