Anonymous Person Left Lottery Tickets On My Belt

TheTyrantKiller

I’ve Been Working For UPS For 3 Years And Have Had Several Run In’s With Higher Ups. I Was Fired Last October But I Won At The Panel And Was Able To Prove Harassment And Discrimination As I Was Targeted Daily By Supes For Writing Grievances. I Returned In January. Up Until Today I Haven’t Had Any Encounters Or Interactions With Supes. I Report To Work, Do My Job, Go Home And Repeat The Process. But All Of A Sudden Today When I Arrived To My Belt There Was A Stack Of Lottery Tickets (About $1000 Worth) Just Sitting At My Station. I’m A PT Tinder Belt Worker. I Have An Feeling They Are About To Try And Crank The War Back Up. Is This Situation Grounds For Me To File Another Harassment Grievance?

rod

Retired 22 years
I’ve Been Working For UPS For 3 Years And Have Had Several Run In’s With Higher Ups. I Was Fired Last October But I Won At The Panel And Was Able To Prove Harassment And Discrimination As I Was Targeted Daily By Supes For Writing Grievances. I Returned In January. Up Until Today I Haven’t Had Any Encounters Or Interactions With Supes. I Report To Work, Do My Job, Go Home And Repeat The Process. But All Of A Sudden Today When I Arrived To My Belt There Was A Stack Of Lottery Tickets (About $1000 Worth) Just Sitting At My Station. I’m A PT Tinder Belt Worker. I Have An Feeling They Are About To Try And Crank The War Back Up. Is This Situation Grounds For Me To File Another Harassment Grievance?
Did you ask them about why they were there? Did you win anything?

You trolls are getting weaker

Dear lord beat it Barney

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Let them ride down the belt. You don't need those headaches.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My building gets thousands of bags of lottery tickets going to convenience stores across the state at the first of the month. Who would be stupid enough to think they could cash in stolen tickets?
Oh they try. Dummies do not realize the cards are all tracked.

dudebro

This is anybody. As a PT sup back in the day I had a tie clip show up in my inbox. Didn't touch it for 6 weeks. It finally disappeared. Honestly that should be the theft standard.

Seen many people decide that of something is unboxed its found merchandise and anything goes. No it isn't, you know thats not yours.

PT Car Washer

This is anybody. As a PT sup back in the day I had a tie clip show up in my inbox. Didn't touch it for 6 weeks. It finally disappeared. Honestly that should be the theft standard.

Seen many people decide that of something is unboxed its found merchandise and anything goes. No it isn't, you know thats not yours.
Reminds me of people that think a mis delivered package is like a free gift. You know it is not yours.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
They never give up trying to fire you once you start filing. Start playing games and enjoy it. I look forward to it every day.