Another Class action......

DontThrowPackages

"The case alleges that the company failed to pay proper compensation for all hours worked and for OT, required employees to perform"off the clock" work, failed to provide its workers with meals and rest breaks............."
This sounds so familiar. I guess the person that said it was right, " I expect lawsuits payouts well after I'm retired".
We'll see where this one goes.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
FedEx could really trim a lot of fat from the legal department if they just had the common sense to use an once of prevention.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"The case alleges that the company failed to pay proper compensation for all hours worked and for OT, required employees to perform"off the clock" work, failed to provide its workers with meals and rest breaks............."
This sounds so familiar. I guess the person that said it was right, " I expect lawsuits payouts well after I'm retired".

"FedEx Corporation denies any wrongdoing and will vigorously defend itself in court". Translation: Caught again trying to rip-off employees and forced into a settlement. The more often they get caught, the harder they try to screw us.

What a great company.

snackdad

I got mine in the mail today also. Thank You Mr. Garvey for being part of this class action!!
I am getting about 450.00. Spoke to some co-workers today, they are pretty stoked. One of them takes all the class action money and buys stock in UPS, he has done well. Let's keep those payouts coming!! Heck with BPP this is way better. Hahahahahaha Thanks Fred!!!

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I remember my father (attorney) explaining to me why the upper/executive management dress code is always suit and tie.

"So they are always dressed for court."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

This happens throughout the system. We need more class actions, at least in the states where employment law actually gets followed.

check6ii

Only applies in the district from which the complaint was filed.

I just recieved my notice from when I was on the west coast-actually, I can say specifically where this lawsuit originated now, because Im no longer with Fedex Express........the suit was filed in San Francisco Ca. the suit originated at SRFA, San Rafael CA. by a former 20yr employee whom I cannot mention. I was friends (am still) with him.

Hay man! Thanks for my nice payout!!!!!!!! Thats the 2nd time I have recieved a settlement check!!!!!!!! TOTALLING OVER $4,000.000.........SO FAR!!!!!!!!