Another Driver protects himself from a dog

upsman68

Has this been posted yet? The public is condemning this driver and wants him fired. Are we not allowed to carry knives? I carry a leather man on me at all times

Y'all be careful out there this week. I'm on vacation.

Sent using BrownCafe App

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
If the dogs were indeed attacking him then he isn't at fault. I don't really see any other reason why he would do that if they weren't attacking him. Also that dumb bi tch needs to keep her dogs in check. If he maced her dogs she would be crying and complaining about that as well.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
She kept saying that if the dogs were attacking, he should have used mace.

Only thing is, we are not allowed to carry mace.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Has this been posted yet? The public is condemning this driver and wants him fired.

Are we not allowed to carry knives? I carry a leatherman on me at all times

I've heard it on the news but have not seen on here.

BTW - You don't need a Leatherman to know which way the cow lows.

TUT

Unless they have video proof or the driver stating they just egregiously attacked the dog for no reason. Who's to say? Person > Dog. I personally do not like other people's big dogs (thus I don't have any big dogs), this whole thing "they don't bite" first any dog can bite and the bigger the riskier it is for the person and secondly how do you know this?. So imo you always have to be on high alert. I will always side on the drivers side here unless they can prove that really the driver is a serial dog attacker and has this job to have access to dogs. (Which is just silly)

Whatever the company says, I'm sure your Union has a counter to it. Without any question you should be able to defend yourself and if the company can't back that 100% and can only do PR Wizardry, shame on them. They should feel attacked just as much as the driver.

Do you have a no delivery policy to certain addresses?

margaritaville

Ive been been bitten twice in the last year by people that say their dogs dont bite. So if they say that i feel like ill be bitten even more. Both were ankle bitter dogs so the pain wasnt bad just more the rage it caused inside of me wanting to chase it down and smack it with my diad.

Never been bit by a big dog but they scare the crap out of me, i try to act nice to them but they can tell when i see them i give a "not a dog person" vibe.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Kick the snot out of anyone's dog(s), is my first response ALWAYS. I don't get paid to think about a dog's welfare when it decides to approach me, especially when barking or growling. If it's in a fenced yard, I simply leave a notice and come back the next day. Should a dog break loose or sneak attack me, well, I KICKED YOUR DOG goes into action. Oh well, not everyone loves "your" stupid animal.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have found the little ones you have to worry about more than the big ones. That being said, I dont take any chances, as when I did get bit, attacked it was by a dalmation rot mix. and it wasnt at work. I would use anything I can find to protect myself, including rocks, or anything else laying around. If the dog attacks obviously the owner has not control, so dont wait for them to save you. Im a lover of large dogs, but I love all animals. Mine is very large, and I dont think she would ever bite, unless she felt threatened and God knows what makes them feel threatened.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Had to yell at a guy today. Let two little yappers out as I was walking up. One got me in the thigh. I said "I don't need your dogs biting me" he mumbled something. I said" he just bit me in the thigh, leave em in the house". Same old bird that didn't shovel his front walk all last winter.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Had to yell at a guy today. Let two little yappers out as I was walking up. One got me in the thigh. I said "I don't need your dogs biting me" he mumbled something. I said" he just bit me in the thigh, leave em in the house". Same old bird that didn't shovel his front walk all last winter.

Did you call animal control to report this loser not keeping his animal inside? That, and I would be suing him for the bite. Time off of work, pain and suffering, and all that

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
DR....mailbox.

Future

Victory Ride
Has this been posted yet? The public is condemning this driver and wants him fired. Are we not allowed to carry knives? I carry a leather man on me at all times

Y'all be careful out there this week. I'm on vacation.

Sent using BrownCafe App
INDE......also carries "A leather man" on him at all times............HMMMMMMM

Future

Victory Ride
315253068.jpg
Leather man!