Another Fatality

upschuck

So many deaths in the UPS family this year, so sad. Be sure to hug and tell your loved ones that you love them everyday, you just never know.

Cementups

Box Monkey
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Due to an increase in the number of serious accidents in the region, this report could take as long as two months to be concluded, Orluck said.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't bother Mr. Orluck, UPS has already determined their driver to be at fault.

RIP my brother.
[/FONT]

barnyard

KTM rider
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Don't bother Mr. Orluck, UPS has already determined their driver to be at fault.

RIP my brother.

sad but probably true....

They are actually looking into the other guy's cell phone records. He owned an oil exploration company and was known to be on his cell phone while he drove around.

The area of the accident is lousy with oil patch trucks and everything associated with it. ND 5 is a 2 lane road, no room for any errors.

FilingBluesFL

Driving a rural route out east, there's a fair share of fatality markers along the road. There's a fair amount of space on either side of the road, and plenty of tail-gaters and speedy drivers out there.

Just gotta keep that eye lead time. Usually you can see that they are driving distracted, as they don't usually just have one hard yank on the wheel into your lane, it's usually swerving that gets progressively worse.

Too bad for this guy only 2 years on the job. RIP dude

Thebrownstreak

My route is in the Gaslands of PA. 90% of the roads are dirt. Its happening more and more that we are seeing a higher rate of accidents in the area. It really only takes a second of either driver not paying attention for things like this to happen. Its a sad story all around. Rip to both men.