Another Fed Ex fail

dezguy

Good for buddy for trying to save peoples packages but if my truck catches fire, I'll be watching it burn from the other side of the street while I wait for the fire department.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Good for buddy for trying to save peoples packages but if my truck catches fire, I'll be watching it burn from the other side of the street while I wait for the fire department.

I've known at least 2 employees who could have easily saved their vehicles let them burn to a cinder. Good for them. Both were full of packages.

fedex_rtd

My rig catches on fire, I'm going to save my lunch first and get upwind of the rig. We are always hauling declared haz and most likely undeclared haz.

That could not have been much of a fire if the police put it out....did he try to use his extinguisher?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
That could not have been much of a fire if the police put it out....did he try to use his extinguisher?
That's what I was thinking as well. If the cops were able to put the fire out - and I doubt they were carrying much more of a heavy duty extinguisher than he had - makes ya sorta wonder if he wasn't dinkin around getting his trailer unhooked, all the while having a charged fire extinguisher still strapped to the floor beside his seat.....that would be fun to explan.

STFXG

I've known at least 2 employees who could have easily saved their vehicles let them burn to a cinder. Good for them. Both were full of packages.
Crazy. I don't know a single ground driver who has had a fire. And you say we don't maintain our vehicles?

Last edited:

STFXG

Agreed. I tell my drivers the fire extinguisher is for show or if you want to be a hero if you see a fire. Let the truck burn. WGAS about the packages or the truck. I'd rather my driver be able to work the next day than take time off due to smoke inhalation.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Never had any fires thank God but my kite unhooked from my dolly in the parking lot it was locked when I did my pretrip but it had some kind of fault in the fifth wheel the thing was old as dirt though

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
WTH?

1670073920490.png