Another first for me.. Reverse Gear!

iruhnman630

Saturday morning, while the routes were being frantically manipulated and they were going down the seniorty list deciding who would run a route, who would be a helper, and who could go home, I got a phone call that Dad was back in the hospital.

After 10 minutes of arguing with my family about postponing Christmas a week, I was stressed out and upset, so I asked if I could just be a helper and they agreed.

I have acid reflux, and ran out of Prilosec.

I am also vulnerable to motion sickness, and had not anticipated needing Dramamine.

You can taste where this story is going...

A stress induced heartburn attack combined with 5 hours riding shotgun equals the sight of a UPS guy reversing gear on the side of the road!

I always said, you work this job long enough, you are bound to get sick on the road at some point.

over9five

Staff member
Not sure I get this... Do you mean you started out in reverse after a stop? But you were a helper... As long as you didn't hit anything.
Nice job manning up for the day, too!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Never heard of that term before...

@over9five I think the OP meant this:
tenor.gif

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Saturday morning, while the routes were being frantically manipulated and they were going down the seniorty list deciding who would run a route, who would be a helper, and who could go home, I got a phone call that Dad was back in the hospital.

After 10 minutes of arguing with my family about postponing Christmas a week, I was stressed out and upset, so I asked if I could just be a helper and they agreed.

I am also vulnerable to motion sickness, and had not anticipated needing Dramamine.

A stress induced heartburn attack combined with 5 hours riding shotgun equals the sight of a UPS guy reversing gear on the side of the road!

I always said, you work this job long enough, you are bound to get sick on the road at some point.
Did you blow chow in the package car?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Last edited by a moderator:

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby

wtf are you spewing stop being such an ussy