Another FOXED SPEWS mouthpiece GETS OWNED by John Stewart!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The judge, Andrew Napolitano, FOXED SPEWS own antigoverment mouthpiece, took his show on the road to face John Stewart on the daily show. The "judge" came equipted with his TALKING POINTS and his repetitious sentences about smaller goverment and freedom.

Problem is, it didnt fly in the face of an argument with Stewart.

The Judge looked and sounded like the phoney that he is. He didnt have the friendly environment of FOXED SPEWS to line up his shots.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/28/jon-stewart-andrew-napolitano_n_1063521.html

CONGRATS JOHN STEWART for OWNING this P.O.S.!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And of course Jon Stewart is the kind of serious political figure you support.....like Bill Maher. You must believe in the tooth fairy too!

bbsam

Staff member
And of course Jon Stewart is the kind of serious political figure you support.....like Bill Maher. You must believe in the tooth fairy too!
by that logic, Mark Twain had nothing to say on the politics of his day. That's ridiculous.

moreluck

golden ticket member
by that logic, Mark Twain had nothing to say on the politics of his day. That's ridiculous.
Mark Twain commented just like Will Rogers. Neither thought of themselves as a politician......but Jon Stewart thinks he is better and smarter than all politicians. It shows in his ways. Bill Maher thinks he's more intelligent and witty than anyone else. Two cases of narcissism IMO.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
alas tos, you have been watching a scripted comedy show , just like Congress , where nothing is real as you think it is.

bbsam

Staff member
stewart is parodying news organizations for doing a crappy job of covering politicians and the issues of the day.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mark Twain commented just like Will Rogers. Neither thought of themselves as a politician......but Jon Stewart thinks he is better and smarter than all politicians. It shows in his ways. Bill Maher thinks he's more intelligent and witty than anyone else. Two cases of narcissism IMO.

They are smarter, well, then all republicans. Im sorry if the facts get in the way of the republican talking points. For you, the mouthpieces of FOXED SPEWS control your every thought. FOXED SPEWS idea of short skirts and surrogate talking heads who do all the Obama bashing 24 hours a day on two channels for FOXED seems to work for right wingers.

Men desperate to see legs, and women clammoring to hear women bashing on the president is the draw.

Too bad FOXED leaves the facts at the door before they go on air, whereas, Stewart and Maher deal with FACTS.

Big difference in reporting the news.

Peace.

wkmac

Strange. The Judge didn't have those videos up on the "Freedom Watch" website.

Seems LewRockwell.com aren't seeing the video in the same manner as TOS is. In fact, I found the discussion good, informative and I think both men made good points. This is the kind of discussion this country does needs to have and outside the 2 party narrative too.

TOS,

Historically since man ended the hunter-gatherer phase and advanced into agrarianism and formation of nation-states, the institutions of man have always devolved towards exploitation of other men and a dis-respecter of man's natural rights and the right to voluntary action when such actions are minus force or fraud. Centralizing power and control into broader groups are nothing more than the same methods that street gangs use when they use force to consolidate power for their own benefit over an ever expanding geographic area.

The judge quoting others, "that which governs best governs least" also has application to scale. That which governs close to home also governs best and I'm a HUGE advocate of de-scale and decentralization of ALL systems of governance and control and yes that would also include the business world as well. You want to de-cry the so-called right for it's appearance of violence and force and yet you refuse to see the fact that the very system you advocate still requires "A gun in the face" to force so many to comply and not that the so-called right's idea is divorced from that scenario either.

It's ashame the Judge and Stewart don't read men like Benjamin Tucker who found a way to merge individual rights, true free markets and yet blend it with what Stewart called a "collective good" or as Tucker put it, Mutualism that is based on voluntary self organization. And if you think Napolitano is afraid of this type of contrasting discussion, you don't know the Judge as well as you think. On his last book when C-Span wanted to feature it on Book TV, the author picks the interviewer and the Judge picked an icon of the left in one Ralph Nader because as Judge Napolitano opened in saying, "You (Nader) have always been a hero of mine!"

You're are free to disagree with Napolitano and in your 2 party narrative world, you are locked into your own death spiral not unlike the so-called C-9 you rail against. Like Moreluck, you are gripped by fear albeit for different reasons but it's still fear none the less that not being able to "hold a gun to people's heads" presents a threat to you. You make a really good neo-con although neo-liberals are the same thing really. And you thought there was a real meaningful difference between you and the C-9! :happy-very:

But the fact is Judge Napolitano actually talks too and even in some quarters agrees with many true men and women of the left but then like Brett I doubt you know a real principle if it bit you in the ass.

Seems the C-9 just got an addition to C-10 from my perspective. The "echo chamber" just got a bit louder I see!
:wink2:

island1fox

:happy-very:Sorry to all. Again a case of partisan exageration. I watched the posted clip from an Independant perspective. John made a few points I agree with --the Judge stated his positions and both of them laughed and seemed to enjoy the banter. Much different from much of the back and forth posted here.
To claimed John "owned" the Judge whom I do not necessarily agree and don't watch is simply untrue.
What we had were two rich people -one selling a book-one doing a comedy show--with slightly different views.

Case in point -How many times did John say "I agree with you" during the clip ???

Above does not apply to wkmac.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are smarter, well, then all republicans. Im sorry if the facts get in the way of the republican talking points. For you, the mouthpieces of FOXED SPEWS control your every thought. FOXED SPEWS idea of short skirts and surrogate talking heads who do all the Obama bashing 24 hours a day on two channels for FOXED seems to work for right wingers.

Men desperate to see legs, and women clammoring to hear women bashing on the president is the draw.

Too bad FOXED leaves the facts at the door before they go on air, whereas, Stewart and Maher deal with FACTS.

Big difference in reporting the news.

Peace.
You try to compare apples to oranges and then rationalize it. Quite amusing, really!! (compare FOX news to Stewart) That'd be like comparing Walter Cronkite to Lucille Ball.