Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

What is annoying about The Diaz-Jimenez slate is they were once active participants in helping the local and its membership. They wanted to be Business agents so bad but lacked the skills to get hired for the job. Looking back now I am glad they didn't get hired because the way they have back stabbed the local is a shame. I once would have had their six but their true colors have come out. Now they have begun a hate campaign and separating the members in the name of "protecting the members and creating unity" yet they won't encourage members to participate or mention successful events like our Teamster Tailgate that sold over 300 tickets (see photo). Now does that look like there is no unity? That is just two crafts (Package and Freight)
image.jpeg
They think they are qualified to run a local because they are stewards and have done some organizing when the Eboard and staff blow them out of the water in their achievements for the membership. EJ is on blast by his own building and "talks" about bringing power and unity to the local when most of the members showed that in 1997 when they walked the UPS picket line. (Something that EJ has not experienced due to his age). I am sick and tired of the :censored2: talking and hater posting on Browncafe so I am happy now it's time to line up the most qualified to take care of the membership through the democratic process. PK has continually won these type of elections and this time will be no different. Even if they opposing slates combined by making deals with the TDU reformers it won't matter........ Desperation is a stinky cologne and I'm sure our members and other locals will smell the "hate slate" stench far and wide.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

You really think the DJ slate is a hate slate? Your weak post just tells me you and your crew are scared, terrified and shaking in your boots because as you can see and I'm sure you've heard that our support is overwhelming throughout our membership. Do you really think that your 300 participants at your tailgate is a gage of what's to come? Our campaign is nothing like Pk and the Local has ever experienced. Our slate is "annoying" to you because we have plenty of traction and you guys know it.
Face it Timmy things just got real for the local and you trying to save the sinking ship will not work.

As for DJ wanting to be BAs maybe it's true maybe it's not but you trying to demonize for something you say the local is already doing? Really? Wanting change, wanting to build power and unity what is wrong with that?
Members know what's up, don't try to fool yourself into thinking something else.

LagunaBrown

You really think the DJ slate is a hate slate? Your weak post just tells me you and your crew are scared, terrified and shaking in your boots because as you can see and I'm sure you've heard that our support is overwhelming throughout our membership. Do you really think that your 300 participants at your tailgate is a gage of what's to come? Our campaign is nothing like Pk and the Local has ever experienced. Our slate is "annoying" to you because we have plenty of traction and you guys know it.
Face it Timmy things just got real for the local and you trying to save the sinking ship will not work.

As for DJ wanting to be BAs maybe it's true maybe it's not but you trying to demonize for something you say the local is already doing? Really? Wanting change, wanting to build power and unity what is wrong with that?
Members know what's up, don't try to fool yourself into thinking something else.
Actually you been saying this crap since last election. All you can run on is hate because you got no experience! Your like the hype man for their slate but really I wouldn't want those guys as my stewards let alone running my local. I love how you talk about your followers when more than half of you FB page can't even vote because they are not members of the local. No wonder you need JB and the reformers.... Ha ha ha. You should have let them run the campaign, EE keeps telling me how you guys keep calling him! No wonder you guys made such a big deal about the H fundraiser, your getting so close with the TDU reformers you wanted to look good to the JC. I wonder how many of those guys your hooked up with on FB to know the games your playing. You try to make it sound good but your running against a 50 year teamster that has devoted more to this great Union than you ever will. He and the Eboard has helped you and this is how you pay it back? Shame on you!

Last edited:

Evil

What is annoying about The Diaz-Jimenez slate is they were once active participants in helping the local and its membership. They wanted to be Business agents so bad but lacked the skills to get hired for the job. Looking back now I am glad they didn't get hired because the way they have back stabbed the local is a shame. I once would have had their six but their true colors have come out. Now they have begun a hate campaign and separating the members in the name of "protecting the members and creating unity" yet they won't encourage members to participate or mention successful events like our Teamster Tailgate that sold over 300 tickets (see photo). Now does that look like there is no unity? That is just two crafts (Package and Freight)
View attachment 91767 They think they are qualified to run a local because they are stewards and have done some organizing when the Eboard and staff blow them out of the water in their achievements for the membership. EJ is on blast by his own building and "talks" about bringing power and unity to the local when most of the members showed that in 1997 when they walked the UPS picket line. (Something that EJ has not experienced due to his age). I am sick and tired of the :censored2: talking and hater posting on Browncafe so I am happy now it's time to line up the most qualified to take care of the membership through the democratic process. PK has continually won these type of elections and this time will be no different. Even if they opposing slates combined by making deals with the TDU reformers it won't matter........ Desperation is a stinky cologne and I'm sure our members and other locals will smell the "hate slate" stench far and wide.

About a third of those tickets were for 952 members. Two thirds were for spouces, children and friends of 952 members. Maybe this can help members forget about that garbage carve out the morons pushed through with lies. More than 2/3rds of the actual dues paying members that showed won't ever show up to a general membership meeting and support PK or his used car salesman GM.

Let's not forget PK didn't have enough supporters to suspend the summer meetings. Haha!

PK is like the Donald of the GOP, no unity!

Evil

Actually you been saying this crap since last election. All you can run on is hate because you got no experience! Your like the hype man for their slate but really I wouldn't want those guys as my stewards let alone running my local. I love how you talk about your followers when more than half of you FB page can't even vote because they are not members of the local. No wonder you need JB and the reformers.... Ha ha ha. You should have let them run the campaign, EE keeps telling me how you guys keep calling him! No wonder you guys made such a big deal about the H fundraiser, your getting so close with the TDU reformers you wanted to look good to the JC. I wonder how many of those guys your hooked up with on FB to know the games your playing. You try to make it sound good but your running against a 50 year teamster that has devoted more to this great Union than you ever will. He and the Eboard has helped you and this is how you pay it back? Shame on you!

The H fundraiser? H and his followers can go pound sand.

LagunaBrown

The H fundraiser? H and his followers can go pound sand.
Ha ha ha! Your TDU reformers are letting 2 H slates run when EE is all up on Z's nuts. The TDU reformers are done and the DJ slate is desperate. If they were so confident as Silent bang says they would have announced the whole slate. I bet they are still shuffling it around. This is gonna be good!

The Silent Bang

I'm glad your monitoring our FB page. If you and those bozos at the local weren't worried about our campaign you wouldn't be sneaking peaks at what we are doing. Face it Laguna this is going to be the rrun of pk life, he's never had someone run aganst him with the experience of the DJ slate. The world is crumbling right before your eyes and AGAIN your too BLIND and stupid to see it. That 50 year Teamster your talking about is done, his people are done! If they would have jump ship and ousted him we wouldn't be running against him. It's the blind leading the blind at the local.

Your attempts of agitating the reformers into running another slate further proves how scared you are too losing this campaign. Your a weakling just like GM and crew ha ha ha ha !

LagunaBrown

I'm glad your monitoring our FB page. If you and those bozos at the local weren't worried about our campaign you wouldn't be sneaking peaks at what we are doing. Face it Laguna this is going to be the rrun of pk life, he's never had someone run aganst him with the experience of the DJ slate. The world is crumbling right before your eyes and AGAIN your too BLIND and stupid to see it. That 50 year Teamster your talking about is done, his people are done! If they would have jump ship and ousted him we wouldn't be running against him. It's the blind leading the blind at the local.

Your attempts of agitating the reformers into running another slate further proves how scared you are too losing this campaign. Your a weakling just like GM and crew ha ha ha ha !

I get pictures and posts from guys at Anaheim bashing on EJ all the time and we all know you guys the ones afraid of the reformers running not the incumbents. So stop trying to dodge why you have not had your whole slate known and keep trying to hype up your two UNexperienced candidates...... You know at first I was impressed with the artwork and thought maybe you guys had something until a guy from 396 told me you guys re-used the art work from the RC Slate campaign and I saw how little traction you have compared to PK. Don't forget you believed you were gonna win last time and ran away like a sissy from Browncafe after you got beat. If you think just because you got a steward or two on your slate that you got a chance you better think twice because PK has hundreds. You want some kind of cookie because your your a tiny bit smarter than the TDU reformers? Lol!

The Silent Bang

I get pictures and posts from guys at Anaheim bashing on EJ all the time and we all know you guys the ones afraid of the reformers running not the incumbents. So stop trying to dodge why you have not had your whole slate known and keep trying to hype up your two UNexperienced candidates...... You know at first I was impressed with the artwork and thought maybe you guys had something until a guy from 396 told me you guys re-used the art work from the RC Slate campaign and I saw how little traction you have compared to PK. Don't forget you believed you were gonna win last time and ran away like a sissy from Browncafe after you got beat. If you think just because you got a steward or two on your slate that you got a chance you better think twice because PK has hundreds. You want some kind of cookie because your your a tiny bit smarter than the TDU reformers? Lol!
Stop trying to downplay your involvement in lurking on our page. We see who visits!
And wouldn't you like to know who's on our slate. You think we're rookies? You'll know at the nomination meeting.
We'll see about that support. Out of all those so called steward supporters how many have donated to his campaign?
I'll tell u how many.. ZERO! How much are you slipping to him? He has no support and if history repeats itself he will be demanding his agents to give him 2grand a piece! You think that's support? Every local that has elections this year are holding fund raisers, Local 952 won't be one of them because no one will show up ha ha ha! Patrick has stated in the past that he won't take members money.. Hell members won't give him any money!! We'll see how much of that"experience" he can use to win this election. All that so called experience that those bozos have will send them all back to the truck! Or retirement!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

The only person PK has helped is himself. He burns bridges,

Stop trying to downplay your involvement in lurking on our page. We see who visits!
And wouldn't you like to know who's on our slate. You think we're rookies? You'll know at the nomination meeting.
We'll see about that support. Out of all those so called steward supporters how many have donated to his campaign?
I'll tell u how many.. ZERO! How much are you slipping to him? He has no support and if history repeats itself he will be demanding his agents to give him 2grand a piece! You think that's support? Every local that has elections this year are holding fund rausers, Local 952 won't be one of them because no one will show up ha ha ha! Patrick has stated in the past that he won't take members mine.. Hell members won't give him any money!! We'll see how much of that"experience" he can use to win this election. All that so called experience that those bozos have will send them all back to the truck! Or retirement!
Really? You sound like a fool comparing fundraising to experience. Talk about lurking Ha ha ha ha!!! Everyone knows your not from UPS and trolled me here from T-net. What a loser! You talk all this crap on PK hiding behind a username and now you can't take what you been dishing out. What a cry baby!

TLee

View attachment 91767 They think they are qualified to run a local because they are stewards and have done some organizing when the Eboard and staff blow them out of the water in their achievements for the membership. EJ is on blast by his own building and "talks" about bringing power and unity to the local when most of the members showed that in 1997 when they walked the UPS picket line. (Something that EJ has not experienced due to his age). I am sick and tired of the :censored2: talking and hater posting on Browncafe so I am happy now it's time to line up the most qualified to take care of the membership through the democratic process. PK has continually won these type of elections and this time will be no different. Even if they opposing slates combined by making deals with the TDU reformers it won't matter........ Desperation is a stinky cologne and I'm sure our members and other locals will smell the "hate slate" stench far and wide.
look good do this with other places that are union

The Silent Bang

Really? You sound like a fool comparing fundraising to experience. Talk about lurking Ha ha ha ha!!! Everyone knows your not from UPS and trolled me here from T-net. What a loser! You talk all this crap on PK hiding behind a username and now you can't take what you been dishing out. What a cry baby!
I can take whatever you got!
Fundraising is a very important part of campaigning, having his agents cough up 2000.00 a piece and not holding any fundraisers tells all of us that all that "experience" you are bragging about hold zero water. If indeed those running had experience and were taking care of our members then those agents wouldn't have to come out of pocket to save their jobs!
Think about that laguna, you have to pay 2000.00 dollars because of bad leadership. Instead of doing what they are suppose to be doing which is representing our members they skate for almost 3 years and then try to fool our members in the last few months before re-election with tailgate parties, visiting their yards and filing grievances.
That will all be exposed!

LagunaBrown

Instead of doing what they are suppose to be doing which is representing our members they skate for almost 3 years and then try to fool our members in the last few months before re-election with tailgate parties, visiting their yards and filing grievances.
That will all be exposed!
Your a fool!!!! We see our business agents at least once a week at our barn and they always call us back. We have the grievances to prove the work being done and the tailgate party was done last year too you idiot! That is the kind of bs lies I am talking about that your telling members to disrupt unity. The best thing is you can Read LD saying the same thing on the reformers page before he got all butt hurt. Like I said your running a slate on hate because you have ZERO experience! Weak!

The Silent Bang

Your a fool!!!! We see our business agents at least once a week at our barn and they always call us back. We have the grievances to prove the work being done and the tailgate party was done last year too you idiot! That is the kind of bs lies I am talking about that your telling members to disrupt unity. The best thing is you can Read LD saying the same thing on the reformers page before he got all butt hurt. Like I said your running a slate on hate because you have ZERO experience! Weak!
The good thing about this is that it's not just about UPS! Unlike what you think. Look beyond your brown walls, i've always told you this..
On hate?? On the truth is more like it! We are going to open our members eyes to what is really going on. And that terrifies you!

LagunaBrown

The good thing about this is that it's not just about UPS! Unlike what you think. Look beyond your brown walls, i've always told you this..
On hate?? On the truth is more like it! We are going to open our members eyes to what is really going on. And that terrifies you!
That does not terrify me one bit. I know the members at UPS see their agents all the time and know your game. You are the one that has the burden to prove to us.

Here's my experience with K-M slate. Our members had a problem with JS with about 2 years ago, We all signed the petition for JS removal as our BA because at the time we all felt that JS was falling back on his job! After sending out a certified letter w/a copy of petition to our JC42 and PK at our local with my phone number to reach out to me to resolve our issues and differences. PK never called me back! So, 2 weeks prior before the our membership meeting, I've left 2 voice mail messages to return my call so we can discuss our issues. PK choose to ignore my messages and try to sweep it under the rug! So, I did what I had to do and call him out on it in front in the open forum, while he thought he can just try to look the other way! So! He maybe experience in his politics! But he can care less about his members! We Need Fresh Young Blood That Will Fight For other Crafts Other Than UPSers! Remember This LB! There is no I in team!!! We are all TEAMSTERS From all different craft that are members in 952!!! This is why I am voting D-J Slate!!! We need Balls!!!! Not Space Cadets!!!

LagunaBrown

Here's my experience with K-M slate. Our members had a problem with JS with about 2 years ago, We all signed the petition for JS removal as our BA because at the time we all felt that JS was falling back on his job! After sending out a certified letter w/a copy of petition to our JC42 and PK at our local with my phone number to reach out to me to resolve our issues and differences. PK never called me back! So, 2 weeks prior before the our membership meeting, I've left 2 voice mail messages to return my call so we can discuss our issues. PK choose to ignore my messages and try to sweep it under the rug! So, I did what I had to do and call him out on it in front in the open forum, while he thought he can just try to look the other way! So! He maybe experience in his politics! But he can care less about his members! We Need Fresh Young Blood That Will Fight For other Crafts Other Than UPSers! Remember This LB! There is no I in team!!! We are all TEAMSTERS From all different craft that are members in 952!!! This is why I am voting D-J Slate!!! We need Balls!!!! Not Space Cadets!!!
Well it's funny you talk bad about JS here when the local FB page has pictures of him getting guys their jobs back with pay at Coke. Then all my experience are positive with the local with grievances and panel decisions to back it up. You see I had an issue in the past with a business agent and it was taken care of so I am gonna be honest and tell you that hearing your story on the Internet is hard to believe. Once again are you trying to demonize PK because you can only run on hate and your guys have no experience?