another Indrotuction

Bigfoot76

Hello to everybody I am a Driver from Germany and just want to say hello and by the way sorry for my bad English Greetings from Germany and a happy new year

D

Dis-organized Labor

Hello to everybody I am a Driver from Germany and just want to say hello and by the way sorry for my bad English Greetings from Germany and a happy new year

Hi Bigfoot.. You resemble Michael Jordan...Probably just a coincidence.

Do you work out of Koln?

Best Regards for a great Year in 2010.

Best Regards,
DOL:peaceful:

klein

Für Meno :)

Guten Tag.. frueher mal von Stuttgart, jetzt in Edmonton, Canada.

You should talk to tieguy.. he just slammed your hospitals and Doctors as Butchers, the other week !

I needed you back then !
I defended Germany, and german healthcare services.

Bigfoot76

@klein iam about two hours away from Stuttgart but i guess canada is much better or? and i think our hospital and healthcare services arent too bad of course there maybe some butchers but you got them all over the world

klein

Für Meno :)
@klein iam about two hours away from Stuttgart but i guess canada is much better or? and i think our hospital and healthcare services arent too bad of course there maybe some butchers but you got them all over the world

Ja, mir geht es besser hier als in Deutschland.
Aber die Kaelte ! :(

Es gibt Dinge die in Deutschland besser sind, natuerlich.
Wie das Jahresurlaub (6 Wochen ) - hier nur 2.
Oder 3, nach 5 Jahren Betriebszugehoerigkeit.

Was sollst... man lebt..LOL

Thanks for joining Brown Cafe (BC in short).