Another industry to be swallowed by technology

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm waiting for the day when they say all this organic or gluten free stuff is bad for your health.
It seems like everything started saying gluten free overnight. Gigantic ripoff on organic. They put less stuff on the veggies, but charge you more ..... what a scam!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm waiting for the day when they say all this organic or gluten free stuff is bad for your health.
It seems like everything started saying gluten free overnight. Gigantic ripoff on organic. They put less stuff on the veggies, but charge you more ..... what a scam!
If you can't taste the difference between a locally grown organic tomato and the crap that comes from a chain supermarket, you might be dead inside.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you can't taste the difference between a locally grown organic tomato and the crap that comes from a chain supermarket, you might be dead inside.
I believe the Doctor (PHD) across from me who picks out the produce used worldwide by Subway.......the organic stuff is the dirtiest of all.
A field of organic veggies planted on a square patch surrounded by electrical wires would be passed over by Subway standards.
I don't buy it if it says "organic".......usually the organic looks a bit rotten. I need all the preservatives I can get at my age.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe the Doctor (PHD) across from me who picks out the produce used worldwide by Subway.......the organic stuff is the dirtiest of all.
A field of organic veggies planted on a square patch surrounded by electrical wires would be passed over by Subway standards.
I don't buy it if it says "organic".......usually the organic looks a bit rotten. I need all the preservatives I can get at my age.
Bless your heart.

rickyb

this is end of capitalism type stuff. canada and america before the housing bubble popped was propped up by housing. i think when you combine this with the automation of trucking jobs its gonna put real pressure on the system. as it is, the economic system is a disaster and its reflected in the toxic political system.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It is a scam for bozos but it doesn't hurt me so I don't care what others do.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well, bless your lil ole pea pickin' heart!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've tasted both and I can tell the difference except you have to wash organic food very well and several times to be safe.
Many people have died or got very sick from eating organic vegetables.
Of course, it you wash them and cook them to death, they are probably safe.
Never eat raw organic vegetables!

It will be fine

I've tasted both and I can tell the difference except you have to wash organic food very well and several times to be safe.
For virtually the entire history of mankind people have eaten organic vegetables. I think your fear is unfounded.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I eat em raw on a regular basis never had any problems, just rinse them off good to go.