Another sales lead Q

dirty moose

Ok this is getting annoying, the past 2 months, on upsers.com i have gotten a stub with sales lead money on them. The past 2 months i have not gotten that money.

The sales team has their head up there ass in my center, how do i contact to get this resolved?

Johney

Ok this is getting annoying, the past 2 months, on upsers.com i have gotten a stub with sales lead money on them. The past 2 months i have not gotten that money.

The sales team has their head up there ass in my center, how do i contact to get this resolved?
Do you have the American Express card?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Go to rewardearner.com and click on check your card balance. Enter your 16 digit card number, the 4 digit random code that they give you and then the 4 digit security code preprinted on the card to the right above the card number. Who knows, you may have a ton of money on there and don't even know it--or, you could be like and have $.46 on it.

BrownSuit

So how exactly is it the Sales Team's fault when these leads were apparently marked as sold and you were given credit, but you don't know how to follow relatively simple instructions on how to make sure the money is on your AMEX card? I'm betting that there is a PCM somewhere with your signature on it as understanding the PCM giving instructions on how to do this.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but how is BD to blame? It's comments like this where they get a bum rap and nobody wants to submit a sales lead.

If they hadn't done anything with the leads for two months . . . but you got some credit, which means that something happened. At least on paper they stated that they spoke with the customer and somehow (whether they had any influence or not) the customer's volume increased.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The sales lead page on upsers.com has been enhanced to where you can click on the control number of a sales lead and it will show you all of the work that has (or hasn't) been done on that lead. BD in my center is more than willing to work with us, whether it be checking the status of a lead or checking the balance on my Amex card, and can even show you the numbers generated by a particular lead.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Obviously the money is on the American Express card and you havn't looked there yet. Same as the last few posts, if you got the paystubs for it, it is definitly on the card.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
If you haven't got your American Express card yet or lost it call 1-888-900-2347.Tell them you need a new card and they will send it to you.

Johney

What do you mean $15.00 fee? I recently received a replacement no charge.
Really? They jacked me $15 for a replacement card. Of course they didn't tell me that when asking for a new card. I found out while checking my balance that $15 was taken for replacement card fee.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Really? They jacked me $15 for a replacement card. Of course they didn't tell me that when asking for a new card. I found out while checking my balance that $15 was taken for replacement card fee.

I would call them up and file a complaint.What right do they have to charge us $15 for a card.