Another vid, Quincy explains how he got fired...

542thruNthru

Good video man.

I hope members learn from that video that the company likes to try and hurt you financially to get you to fall in line. Everyone should do themselves a favor and have some money saved up for when that time comes.

RoswellHub

Good video man.

I hope members learn from that video that the company likes to try and hurt you financially to get you to fall in line. Everyone should do themselves a favor and have some money saved up for when that time comes.
Thank you! I wished everybody saved a chunk of change as well!

542thruNthru

Thank you! I wished everybody saved a chunk of change as well!
Keep up the good work man. I share your videos with a lot of guys at work here to show them how UPS management can act at any moment. Luckily we've yet to have a manager that terrible but I'm sure it will happen one day.

Est.1998

You missed the play on words(Guess you didn't watch the videos)....never mind.

Grieves(I before E except after C...oh never mind).

Yep, being a serial filer will get their attention. Carry on.
I watched the one attached to this post but didn't get and still don't get your play on words.
I guess this is one of those times where It went over my head.
1605366958301.gif

UPSER1987

But I do think your filming environment is creepy. Two grown men sitting in a car, video taping themselves? Who does that? Lol

UPSER1987

It's all there in uh black and white. Probably another liberal who isn't familiar with standard register. Funny? No. I agree. Sad? You bet.
So your solution to a sad situation is the mock and perpetuate the problem. Sounds like you are a very caring person. Its that kind of illogical thinking that’s led this country into the mess we’re in now. I guess it makes you feel smart and tough to make fun of others.

542thruNthru

So your solution to a sad situation is the mock and perpetuate the problem. Sounds like you are a very caring person. Its that kind of illogical thinking that’s led this country into the mess we’re in now. I guess it makes you feel smart and tough to make fun of others.
This is hilarious coming from you.

quad decade guy

Just an observer and reporter. Mocking? Perhaps. Perpetuate the problem? I didn't say it. "This" happens on purpose. And is "perpetuated" by them. Whoever that/they might be in any context. Carry on.