Any 22.3 News From the National Yet?

Brown to Brown

Just wondered if anyone has heard anything else about 22.3's. Are Locals saying that their cases will be heard this month or is the national still sweeping this under the rug?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Sounds like they are going to let UPS expand the BASIC service in exchange for a few 22.3 jobs. So, once that happens, we will simply lose driving jobs. Win-win. For UPS that is.

Brown to Brown

Nothing. Not a darn thing! If we were to become nonexistent, it is starting to work. Talking to members that I know, they were committed to calling the National.

Brown to Brown

Just hoping that instead of losing the arbitration and owing backpay and reinstating the jobs, someone at corporate had the authority to start gradually putting jobs back. That's what we are hoping. It cost big bucks to lose that first arbitration. Year one jobs got employees huge checks because of the backpay.

Nimnim

The Nim
It's not till next week the docket is on TDU's website. Other than that what else is there???????????

Perhaps we have news of what they plan to eat during that time. Maybe they'll be feasting on buttered croissants and drinking goats milk in between hearing each grievance on the docket. Or how about any plans on them using 22.3s to rest their feet upon while they get tired at the stressful laborious arbitration they obviously work so hard at.

Brown to Brown

So I guess when those grievances get to the National, those our union leaders makes our locals (our dues $$$) pay for flights, hotels, meals, etc. and they come back to the Local and the grievances were never even heard? What kind of bull :censored2: is that? Wonder how much $$$ that is down the drain for all of the locals nationwide that went to national and came back without a decision? You've got to be kiddin me! Never thought of it like that before. Now I'm really pissed off or I mean 22.3's have been pissed on!!!

Brown to Brown

Hey 22.3's. After talking to my local today, I was told that I could call back around next Friday and they would let me know what happened at this national. I'll post here on brown cafe. Have a great day brothers and sisters. United we stand.

bellesmom

Hey 22.3's. After talking to my local today, I was told that I could call back around next Friday and they would let me know what happened at this national. I'll post here on brown cafe. Have a great day brothers and sisters. United we stand.

Thanks for calling them and you would think with so many of us there would be some way such as email they could get the word to us. Guess that's another thread subject.