Any 710 feeder drivers have any input on cach how is it. Im thinking of transfer

Johney

If he has say 25 years in...and then has to go the bottom if he transfers....is it worth it?
Yes. I have people below me in feeder seniority who have more company seniority than myself. They chose to go in later. All say they should have gone sooner. There is one feeder driver with 15 years company time over 2 others with 30 years company time.

Mike57

Question here, I see that UPS has posted a job for FULLTIME feeder drivers at Cach .Is this normal to be looking for FT at this time of the year...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Question here, I see that UPS has posted a job for FULLTIME feeder drivers at Cach .Is this normal to be looking for FT at this time of the year...
As a CACH hubrat...it's always busy here. And just because they're looking doesn't mean you'll make it. I know they recently had a long time package driver get sent back from feeder for not making the cut.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes. I have people below me in feeder seniority who have more company seniority than myself. They chose to go in later. All say they should have gone sooner. There is one feeder driver with 15 years company time over 2 others with 30 years company time.
Unless I misunderstood....the OP is ALREADY in feeder....he is just thinking of transferring to a different building where he will lose his seniority. But he only has 4 months in so it's a moot point.

ChicagosPrimeMinister

What rhmyes with UPS?
Usually get your shot around peak or summertime if I'm not mistaken unless your up there in seniority. A couple of our drivers get sent back and called up during those times

Chitown feeder

As a CACH hubrat...it's always busy here. And just because they're looking doesn't mean you'll make it. I know they recently had a long time package driver get sent back from feeder for not making the cut.
Thanks for the reply. Once transfer from another feeder location will be ok. Appreciate it

HollandMan73

4 months?? Do it.....Cach will be steadier than any of the local centers around it I believe. You know how it goes though....Jan-April will be pretty slow on the bottom---unless you go on sleepers of course.