Any 710 Upsrs

705red

Browncafe Steward
Just wondering if any 710 negiotations have happened or are scheduled? Here in 705 only our union commitee has meet with no dates set with the company.

hunchback

Hey Red. 710 here. No news on negotiations but the rumors are starting to fly about the local wanting 25 at age 57 instead of age 50 as it stands now. If anyone has any word on this please pass it along.

dillweed

Last I heard, a couple weeks ago, nothing was happening. The few times they met it was just a sit-down do-nothing ordeal.

Doesn't look like there will be an agreement by August 1, does it? At the snail's pace they move, maybe next August?

I'll keep you posted as I get info.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Last I heard, a couple weeks ago, nothing was happening. The few times they met it was just a sit-down do-nothing ordeal.

Doesn't look like there will be an agreement by August 1, does it? At the snail's pace they move, maybe next August?

I'll keep you posted as I get info.

It was an interesting sight when last week pat flynn the secretary treasurer of local 710 stopped by in the middle of 705 and ups negioations to say hello to us. Some are saying its a sign of chicago solidarity.