Any advice?

Fastmax

Just looking for some advice from any teamsters.. Been with UPS for over a year now as a preload employee.. signed a TCD bid for Christmas of 2017. Passed integrad and drove from 10/31/17 - 1/15/18. Passed my 30 days and drove everyday between those dates. Was sent back inside due to not signing any bids while I was driving as a TCD. I am currently working Monday - Friday as a part time employee and I deliver air on Saturday for $13.50/hr. Just trying to start my progression/earn full time seniority. I’ll take any advice from anyone to help me advance.

Box Ox

So during the free periods as a TCD? And can you explain the red circle in my pay?

Cover all the vacationing driver routes you can. If you get your 30 in you don’t have to re-qualify as a FT driver. You’re in on day 1 when you go FT. And your minimum pay is what you were making as a TCD until progression catches up with you. Instead of starting at $18.xx and working your way up, you start at $24.XX (or whatever your local TCD rate is) and make that until your years in progression pay catches up.

Box Ox

Just noticed from the other thread that you were making off street TCD rate when you started. Makes sense. Permanent PT employees make the higher rate as TCDs. Can still red circle at that higher rate driving this summer if you’ve gained PT seniority as a permanent employee.

Fastmax

Yes I have been PT since March of last year. Already have my PT seniority. Passed my 30 days as a TCD during peak season this year at $18.75

Fastmax

Pay rates

Attachments

• B083DB88-321E-468C-977C-4C4A4B55AED7.png
    B083DB88-321E-468C-977C-4C4A4B55AED7.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 191

542thruNthru

Just looking for some advice from any teamsters.. Been with UPS for over a year now as a preload employee.. signed a TCD bid for Christmas of 2017. Passed integrad and drove from 10/31/17 - 1/15/18. Passed my 30 days and drove everyday between those dates. Was sent back inside due to not signing any bids while I was driving as a TCD. I am currently working Monday - Friday as a part time employee and I deliver air on Saturday for $13.50/hr. Just trying to start my progression/earn full time seniority. I’ll take any advice from anyone to help me advance.

What region are you? Knowing your areas specific contract language will help greatly in answer any questions you have.

Remember everywhere is different. Where I am we don't have TCD.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
don’t rush it my young union grasshopper , the hard part is over. Enjoy the weeks you only drive here and there because once you drive everyday it’s constant. You will become a full time driver and have that brand new pickup and ski boat before you know it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sign all bids