Any Atlanta Feeder drivers here ?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Any Atlanta feeders here? I was hoping to get some contact information, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks !
I am the resident Atlanta area feeder driver...

Allow me to loosen my belt and get comfortable...

Ahhhhhhh....

Ok. Glewis22. How may I help you?

First...

Is it G Lewis 22, gle wis(wisconsin) 22, G Lew is 22....

Just so I know how to respond.

Sup

Glewis22

I am the resident Atlanta area feeder driver...

Allow me to loosen my belt and get comfortable...

Ahhhhhhh....

Ok. Glewis22. How may I help you?

First...

Is it G Lewis 22, gle wis(wisconsin) 22, G Lew is 22....

Just so I know how to respond.

Sup
What’s the feeder wait like , are they supposedly hiring in the near future or is it strictly hiring from the inside ? I’m just trying to get my foot in the door . I just finished as a driver helper and got a good recommendation from my driver . I’m just trying to do anything , pre-load, wash trucks , whatever . Eventually I’d love to go feeder . I already have my cdl with doubles

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What’s the feeder wait like , are they supposedly hiring in the near future or is it strictly hiring from the inside ? I’m just trying to get my foot in the door . I just finished as a driver helper and got a good recommendation from my driver . I’m just trying to do anything , pre-load, wash trucks , whatever . Eventually I’d love to go feeder . I already have my cdl with doubles

SWIFT’s hiring

The company has a nationwide hiring freeze

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If you have CDL already, just go to UPS jobs and apply.

Flood them with apps for every opening in your area, until one of the PT ft HR temp reps gets back to you.

Is the 22 for 22lr?

Good luck

Glewis22

If you have CDL already, just go to UPS jobs and apply.

Flood them with apps for every opening in your area, until one of the PT ft HR temp reps gets back to you.

Is the 22 for 22lr?

Good luck
Thanks for the info . I’ve applied to several jobs at ups in the Atlanta area but the damn status still says I’m still a current employee doing driver helping . Will they soon fix this status if you know ? It’s frustrating

barnyard

KTM rider
Should have changed this weekend. As of Friday, helpers are done. In most areas, off the street hires for the feeder department will come from the temps that worked feeders at peak.

Glewis22

Should have changed this weekend. As of Friday, helpers are done. In most areas, off the street hires for the feeder department will come from the temps that worked feeders at peak.
Yea, it’s still saying I’m employed, it’s bad because it won’t let me finish my applications

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
@Glewis22, I thought somebody posted somewhere that SMART was looking for a couple of hundred Feeder drivers. They were hiring off the street last year. All four of the Atlanta Hubs were sending runs over there.

Glewis22

Do any Atlanta feeders know if feeder school is in process ? I’m number 4 on the outside hire list so there’s a lot of people training ahead of me .