Any Boston or Maine drivers here?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
bostonsnow_0.jpg

platinum9898

The only time we stay home in the NE is when the state close down. Then we're backed up everyday for weeks lol i don't mind the snow that much it's the -10 wind chill thats freezes my hands, almost unbareable.

upswife83

My husband has missed one day due to the weather hear in south east mass (we've gotten around 7 feet of snow in the last 3 weeks), he had forced OT this past Saturday.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
-10 here. Glad I am off today. Try to keep warm and idle time be damned.
Im off today too Joepa lol. Route was out today n didnt feel like running some bs route and no bulk or empty truck to help out. Layoff day n no pay, thats what im talking about. Probably be off tomorow too since its going to snow its nutt off over here on the eastern shore late tonight and most of the morning tomorow. Ill just enjoy the time off and get some rest lol

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The only time we stay home in the NE is when the state close down. Then we're backed up everyday for weeks lol i don't mind the snow that much it's the -10 wind chill thats freezes my hands, almost unbareable.
I'm bundled up and still freezing my butt off today. Taking lunch in a store today and I usually tough it out in the truck.

40 and out

I was just thinking this same thing as I was reading down the thread. Funny the last 2 winters. Not a peep from all of those quacks. Can't believe people fell for that crap .
The quacks are still peeping. Worldwide 2014 was the warmest year in history and global warming is causing the snow.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Been delivering in Wisconsin for 26 years. Only once were we told to stay home. Can't imagine the aggravation of a New England winter.
Was in Green Bay, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, and it was "warmer" there than at home in Ohio for once, LOL. Had some hockey games to go to, watching the grandkids. You guys handle the snow, so much better than most places.