any Canadian teamsters here

cachmeifucan

Why for the love of . Why would you guys vote for this guy. Just wondering I looked up the teamsters in Canada they look like they have a strong union. What were you promised. Did your locals all support our once great leaders son. By voting this guy in did you benefit if so how. What percentage of you guys vote. I'm pretty upset with Canada and I hope dumping nafta really wakes you guys up. Don't vote for the corporate attorney again

Tony Q

Why for the love of . Why would you guys vote for this guy. Just wondering I looked up the teamsters in Canada they look like they have a strong union. What were you promised. Did your locals all support our once great leaders son. By voting this guy in did you benefit if so how. What percentage of you guys vote. I'm pretty upset with Canada and I hope dumping nafta really wakes you guys up. Don't vote for the corporate attorney again
The president of the Teamsters Canada is a Hofficer, it is what it is. Look at the new ticket announced this week. There is another Hofficer on it with another former Hofficer. They were all scared of Him.