Any diad V training websites

BUCN85

Right now I am just running air after Pre-load shift so I know the basics. But I was just wondering if there are any websites that show more in depth training on the diad. I would just like to be more informed on the diad V.
Thanks.

jaker

trolling
Right now I am just running air after Pre-load shift so I know the basics. But I was just wondering if there are any websites that show more in depth training on the diad. I would just like to be more informed on the diad V.
Thanks.
Yes it is called life , we got no more training on it then you did

Cementups

Box Monkey
If you know the basics then that is all you really need to know. If you can, punch in, complete a stop and punch out, you've pretty much got it figured out. Any other intricacies can be figured out along the way with the help of your co-workers.

If you know the basics then that is all you really need to know. If you can, punch in, complete a stop and punch out, you've pretty much got it figured out. Any other intricacies can be figured out along the way with the help of your co-workers.

How did you learn??..sorry just being an arse!..lol...................carry on

BrownChoice

I remember a couple of days after i returned from driving school, my supe asked me if i was ready for saturday air. I replied yes but i dont know the diad yet. He said no you wont. And walked away. Throwing you to the wolves is the UPS way and dont worry about it.. Just find a buddy whos full time or someone whos got experience and rely on them for help.
I learned this when i was sent out my very first time on new years day and ended up so stressed out i couldnt believe it. Now i have almost 0 problems with the diad.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Your first day you're going to get plenty of practice, by the end of the week you'll be on here bitching about the shortcomings of it.