any drivers seeing these on thier routes yet?

TTLS1

Attachments

• of902vejxtv41.jpg
    of902vejxtv41.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 203

RTCD

Great. Now I get to worry about being hit by one of these instead of a Sprinter.

The last Amazon van I passed was parked on the wrong side of the road with all the doors open while the driver stood in the middle of the street unloading packages.

WorknLateHuh

2 weeks ago i was deep in the woods on a route and had an amazon driver pull up next to me and ask me how to get back to the main road.

I was so tempted to send him down a class six rd about the size of a goat path

Last edited:

Whither

Scofflaw
No, thank god. :lol:

Last week passed on Amazon sprinter parked on the wrong side of a narrow resi street. Same old, same old. Next street over, watch a FedEx pkg car turn into a cross street, immediately perform a 3 point back, and pull onto the wrong side of the street. Started thinking I'd spot the rare DHL van parked on the wrong side of the next block, but I'm sad to report there was no hat trick.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Great. Now I get to worry about being hit by one of these instead of a Sprinter.

The last Amazon van I passed was parked on the wrong side of the road with all the doors open while the driver stood in the middle of the street unloading packages.
Last week I tried flagging one down who was losing packages on a two lane highway through the open sliding side door. Just looked and waved back to me like an idiot. There’s been a new girl in the area since.