Any fisherman in here?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I try to fish as much as I can when not working or have family obligations. Got me a great deal on one of these little boats last year. Love to hammer the panfish and bass in the smaller waters with it.
20180518_143505.jpg

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
My buddy and I have a guided crappie trip coming up in a few weeks. Called about it too late. February or March is the time to go. The guy guaranteed to limit out or the next trip was free. Can't beat that! Use his gear and bait and he cleans them also. Looking forward to the 60 fillets that will be in my freezer.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
My buddy and I have a guided crappie trip coming up in a few weeks. Called about it too late. February or March is the time to go. The guy guaranteed to limit out or the next trip was free. Can't beat that! Use his gear and bait and he cleans them also. Looking forward to the 60 fillets that will be in my freezer.

Where are you going?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@tonyexpress used to go ocean fishing pretty often

I would go with him too, every once in a while. I didn't like injuring the fish that were not regulation size that we threw back. To me this was unfair in the grand scheme of things, lots of those poorly informed fish were injured by chomping on our baited hooks. Guess that's more like today's media. I still don't think today's media slaughter house is fair either