any help?

UNJUST

so about 3 weeks ago i got fired from ups for testing positive for alcohol,I am a hard ass worker and really busted my ass for the company(1,800 scans a day), i don't even drink but it just so happened that i received some tragic news about one of my family members that day and i let it get the best of me. is their any chance i could ever get my job back?
to what i read in the handbook i was suppose to have gone on unpayed leave an go to a rehab program that the company offers, why didn't i get that help?

T

Turdferguson

so about 3 weeks ago i got fired from ups for testing positive for alcohol,I am a hard ass worker and really busted my ass for the company(1,800 scans a day), i don't even drink but it just so happened that i received some tragic news about one of my family members that day and i let it get the best of me. is their any chance i could ever get my job back?
to what i read in the handbook i was suppose to have gone on unpayed leave an go to a rehab program that the company offers, why didn't i get that help?
Did you pick the screen name because you feel you were treated unjustly?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1442532424.393169.jpg

Was it this? If so you are screwd

PT Car Washer

My building had a PE mechanic (the guys who fix the belts) who tested positive for alcohol on the job. Of course he was terminated but after a couple weeks he was given a chance to come back if he would complete a treatment program. He turned it down. Yes you have a chance at coming back. Keep in touch with your Union Business agent on the matter.