Any Jersey Service Providers making the move to Cranbury Hub?

MrBates

So management in their infinite wisdom decided that they are taking a bunch of routes from different hubs and they are moving them to Cranbury for good by the start of this peak. If you have a bid route that is being moved they are giving the option of moving to the new hub with your route, or stay at the current hub but then covert to a split driver until other bids come up.

I'm going to take the move because I like my route better than being a split driver and the commute to the new hub is the same.

I calculated that to get to my delivery area its going to take 40 minutes vs my current 10 minute trip. Does anyone think this is a good thing?

Anybody going to move over? Why?

Anybody staying put? Why?

ManInBrown

So management in their infinite wisdom decided that they are taking a bunch of routes from different hubs and they are moving them to Cranbury for good by the start of this peak. If you have a bid route that is being moved they are giving the option of moving to the new hub with your route, or stay at the current hub but then covert to a split driver until other bids come up.

I'm going to take the move because I like my route better than being a split driver and the commute to the new hub is the same.

I calculated that to get to my delivery area its going to take 40 minutes vs my current 10 minute trip. Does anyone think this is a good thing?

They’ve been saying that for years, and every year they move routes there right before peak, and after peak they go right back to their original building. And I wouldn’t call it infinite wisdom. They built a state of the art hub that rivals Meadowlands. If they didn’t move package routes there it would be pretty idiotic.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

I wish we had HR employees to ask
🧔✊

trickpony1

If you have the same number of stops (and you will) that extra drive time to and from area is gonna make for a longer day unless, of course, you can stop time.

I don't know anyone who can stop time.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Why? They would just direct you to your on road team.

When did HR get so knowledgeable and popular lol?
ori_3734975_hg9pyebrhzb6pxvcc1aw1wkw5nh4hbjc10rj2xlv_you-don-039-t-know-what-you-039-ve-got-till-it-039-s-gone-svg.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Which is the better building to work in on a long term basis? I’d consider that. Can you follow your work and stay there even if the route is moved back?