Any motorcyclists out there?

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
Anybody out there own a motorcycle?  What's your ride?

I have a Honda CBR that I love taking out on the weekends after a stressful week of work.

rod

Retired 22 years
2011 Ultra Classic Electra Glide:

2007 Kymco 150cc scooter

1988 50cc Yamaha scooter

1972 100cc Taka dirt bike

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Love me the old Japanese bikes.
Gs 1100, nice old bike, put 150 miles plus on that most weekends with mrs. Bs.
Gs 850 that I bobbed, nice rat bike. Usual mods. 4:1 exhaust, pods, custom solo seat. This bike is a flipn blast- gonna get me in trouble
Riceorama in Oxford, MA September 10. Anyone going??
Trying to save for some bagger, hd, victory, idk, just something better suited for my old bones!!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Very frustrated with mine lately.
Trying to keep these early 80's bikes on the road can be challenging, mostly issues with this new fuel.
My 1100 not so many problems, but the 850, painful. Especially since I find that one the most fun to ride.
I wanted to be riding march 1st, but too much sand on roads still.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Trying to keep these early 80's bikes on the road can be challenging, mostly issues with this new fuel.
My 1100 not so many problems, but the 850, painful. Especially since I find that one the most fun to ride.
I wanted to be riding march 1st, but too much sand on roads still.[/QUOT

Mine's kinda in pieces right now with the carbs on the bench. Suddenly started running bad in August. Need the motivation and time to get it back together so I will be ready for my road trip this summer with my riding buddy. Have a very clean GS650G sitting in the corner of my garage that I retired with carb problems. Some stations can be found using the internet that have alcohol free gas.

bbsam

Staff member
We used to have motorcycle salvage yards around for parts. Pretty much dried up with the death of the UJM.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I wanted to be riding march 1st, but too much sand on roads still.[/QUOT

Mine's kinda in pieces right now with the carbs on the bench. Suddenly started running bad in August. Need the motivation and time to get it back together so I will be ready for my road trip this summer with my riding buddy. Have a very clean GS650G sitting in the corner of my garage that I retired with carb problems. Some stations can be found using the internet that have alcohol free gas.
Thanks. I started looking for alcohol free gas last week. Four places in my state that have it. One within 30 miles. I'll be making a road trip to fill up my gas buddy.
I always had a thing for the old Japanese bikes. Love to find a real clean kz1000.
im very lucky I've got several riding buddies that not only help keep mine on the road, but essentially kidnapped the 850 last fall. Not for everybody, but I love my "new" rat
image.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Thanks. I started looking for alcohol free gas last week. Four places in my state that have it. One within 30 miles. I'll be making a road trip to fill up my gas buddy.
I always had a thing for the old Japanese bikes. Love to find a real clean kz1000.
im very lucky I've got several riding buddies that not only help keep mine on the road, but essentially kidnapped the 850 last fall. Not for everybody, but I love my "new" rat

Diamond plate seat?! Ouch! Love the old GS engines except for the charging system. So easy to do the valves. I do all my own tunes since I bought a manometer. How U like the Bridgestone S11's? They've been good to me.