Any news on the new grading scale

bacha29

That is going to be released soon to deal with employees.
Relax kid. If orange is the new black then average is the new good and in this the age of mediocrity and reduced expectations as long as you continue to do everything you can to remain fully compliant with both you'll be just fine.

Peytonmanning11

Relax kid. If orange is the new black then average is the new good and in this the age of mediocrity and reduced expectations as long as you continue to do everything you can to remain fully compliant with both you'll be just fine.
Fedex is going to be doing grades of you do bad alot they will get rid of you I am asking if anyone knows how these grades are going to work

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Well, as I understand it, the first ones to be shown the door will be all those who persist in using run-on sentences with zero punctuation.

bacha29

How if I am just asking if anyone knows about it this is a fedex discussion
I think I can help you. If you answer "yes" to all of the questions below you have nothing to worry about

1. Did you call off work less than 60% of the time?
2. Did you show up late less than 70% of the time?
3. Did you throw up on your co-worker or manager less than 3 times per week?
4. Did you have to go pee less than 10 times per shift?
5. Did you need fewer than 7 smoke breaks per sort?
6. Did you misload or improperly scan fewer than 50 packages per shift?
7. Did you come to work drunk or hungover 4 days or less per week?.
8. Did you treat your job with complete apathy and indifference?
9. Did you bang into fewer than a dozen parked trailers during your short time as a yard jockey?
10. Have you filed 10 or fewer workman's compensation claims during the past 2 months?
A truthful "yes" answer to all 10 questions will result in continued employment which could result in your first all expense paid trip to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy.