Any of you folks ride snowmobiles??

brownedout

Don't own one, but love to ride. Usually a Polaris Switchback, excellent crossover it's a 2006. I got on a 2011 800 after the ice storm in early Feb. on the clock I should add, had to turn it into lunch, it wasn't the simple loop I had planned. It was a lengthly ride but pretty tame, something about calling in a snowmobiling injury, even on lunch was jabbing at me. Hope I get a chance to get on that sled this season. On my own time! Having lots of friends in law enforcement who also ride pretty much gives them carte blanche in terms of where to ride. Most of the resorts in the Poconos in PA. offer rentals, wife has family in Tannersville, tend to get out there twice a season. Can't wait, been thinking about it alot since the storm last month.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Just bought a sled from a guy from Jersey. He has a camp in Rodman (near me) so that is where I picked it up. Haven't had time to go through it but it appears to be cherry.

What'dyabringmetoday???

It is a great way to boost the economy. Especially the folks at the gas stations. Seriously- great family sport. My 6 yr-old has his own and rides my 3 yr-old daughter behind him.

rod

Retired 22 years
Having lived in snow country all my life I have to admit I have never owned one. I've never had the desire to own one because so many of my friends have 2 or 3 of them and I could always barrow one if the need arose. They were fun to go bar hopping on but law enforcement took the fun out of that activity too. Damn spoil sports!

kingOFchester

How 'bout a break from all the whining about work?
Ok

Who rides sleds?

I DO!!
What brand?
ONX45941016.jpg

Where? etc.,etc.

1119000038-l.jpg

rockinrmk

I ride a Polaris Dragon 700 with a 163" track and boondockers NOS. Mostly ride in the mountains here in Montana ride a little in Idaho

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Polaris

I have this mental thing against yellow mustard buckets, yamidogs and pussycats...

Raced a 440XCR and 440 fan in WSA Snocross in 95-98.

I lived for two races, Duluth in November and Grand Geneva in March - as a spectator.

I can smell Klotz from a mile away, I still have all my clutches and springs.

I love snowmobiling and I could talk sleds with the best gear-head in the 90's.