Any one else sick and tired of their station?

BbcGround

First, a little background info. I’m currently a BC working among other BCs that handle almost all daily operation activities when it comes to managing the drivers and running the company.

I really don’t mean to sound like a complainer, but it’s come down to a point where the station is on our ass about every small little detail that we do, meanwhile they’re never held accountable for their :censored2:-ups.

The station has probably the worst sort possible, every single day, numerous missorts, packages not scanned to vehicles, half the time no QA, to be found, super late sort, usually done by 9am or later. We always get emails about code 85s, which are 95% of the time their fault because of missorts. When customers call the station, they’re forced to make a complaint about us (I know this because a super nice customer I know on the route told me about this).

Its incredibly draining to have to deal with this :censored2:ty sort every morning and go out and deliver these packages with minimal mistakes. By the way, we do have the best contractor rating in the whole station, a 99 rating, and our contract barely pays anything at all.

How does anyone else deal with :censored2: like this? The package handlers, QA, and station management all suck and aren’t held accountable at all? Is there anything we can at all? Anyone deal with something similar?

It will be fine

First, a little background info. I’m currently a BC working among other BCs that handle almost all daily operation activities when it comes to managing the drivers and running the company.

I really don’t mean to sound like a complainer, but it’s come down to a point where the station is on our ass about every small little detail that we do, meanwhile they’re never held accountable for their *-ups.

The station has probably the worst sort possible, every single day, numerous missorts, packages not scanned to vehicles, half the time no QA, to be found, super late sort, usually done by 9am or later. We always get emails about code 85s, which are 95% of the time their fault because of missorts. When customers call the station, they’re forced to make a complaint about us (I know this because a super nice customer I know on the route told me about this).

Its incredibly draining to have to deal with this *ty sort every morning and go out and deliver these packages with minimal mistakes. By the way, we do have the best contractor rating in the whole station, a 99 rating, and our contract barely pays anything at all.

How does anyone else deal with * like this? The package handlers, QA, and station management all suck and aren’t held accountable at all? Is there anything we can at all? Anyone deal with something similar?
That’s Ground. It’s how it works here. Don’t take it personally. Do things by the book and ignore all the things you can’t control. Any FedEx manager worth anything understands how badly they screw things up daily.

ExizFed

I agree I work for Ground as well our terminal is the same way. Masks just got mandated but yet half the people at the terminal don't wear them, my truck usually has 3 misloaded packages daily, they can't keep loaders cause of pay cut and hours so focus on what you can control.