Any one from Montana? Missoula specifically? Looking to transfer.

Rack em

Made the Podium
For a small Montana town, Missoula gets tons of crap though....lol. Billings too.
Missoula, Bozeman, and Billings are the biggest centers in Montana I believe and they are only getting bigger. I heard Bozeman is adding routes like crazy because it's growing so much. Now is a good time to get into driving at any of these centers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Missoula, Bozeman, and Billings are the biggest centers in Montana I believe and they are only getting bigger. I heard Bozeman is adding routes like crazy because it's growing so much. Now is a good time to get into driving at any of these centers.

You ever been to the Berkeley Pit in
Butte craziest damn thing I've ever seen

Rack em

Made the Podium
You ever been to the Berkeley Pit in
Butte craziest damn thing I've ever seen
I have not but I've always wanted to check it out. I try to stay away from Butte because the last time we stayed there a car drove through the hotel room right next to us.

CoolStoryBro

I'm interested in a Montana update.

Because I want to transfer to Bozeman or Billings. I am in WA, state currently.
My belief is that those are the largest centers in Montana and would give the highest probability of a successful transfer.

Is it at all likely that these centers might need a transfer in the next 5 years? Are they expanding and hiring drivers? Are old guys retiring?

I'm even considering purchasing a house in that area while I'm still over here. And hopefully someday living there.

Thanks for any info!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

My belief is that those are the largest centers in Montana and would give the highest probability of a successful transfer.

Is it at all likely that these centers might need a transfer in the next 5 years? Are they expanding and hiring drivers? Are old guys retiring?

I'm even considering purchasing a house in that area while I'm still over here. And hopefully someday living there.

Thanks for any info!
Cool idea bro.

Rack em

Made the Podium

Thanks for any info!
Your best bet is Bozeman. I hear it's expanding very quick