Any other pt sups having payroll trouble?

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
We are "allowed" 34.5 hrs a week during peak. I hit my limit last week and still got a 27.5 hr check. I'm livid it apparently happened to all our pt sups. I know the district had printing issues this week, but I'm direct deposit....:angry-very2: It does not make for a happy oms headed in for "No Friends Friday."

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
You are 'allowed' whatever your local mid-management decides. Did you go back to the previous week in PTRS and see if someone adjusted your timecard? If the error was from payroll's end, the fix is easy. Just get your FT sup on it.

Watch that stuff like a hawk...make sure your codes are correct....and ask questions if stuff doesn't look right.

elo

Everything checked out. We figured out the issue, since it was the week of Thanksgiving they paid us for the "guaranteed 27.5." So my 21 hours Mon-Wed+6.5 for Thurs & Fri made up my check. No one had explained this until it was an issue.

Either way I print my timecard as soon as I submit it each night. I've had 2 weeks where no one approved my card, that was a huge ordeal. The center manager called apologizing & offered to buy me lunch....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using BrownCafe mobile app

elo

I'm jealous! I'm having to cut out tasks to keep it under.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using BrownCafe mobile app