Any pointers on taking the driving test for a TCD?

The Chosen 1

God, Family, UPSer
As I get ready to take my driving test tomorrow for a tcd, I'm wanting to know are there any pointers you guys can give me that may increase my chances of passing, shifting, backing exc.?...

BrownDog5117

Honestly man.. you just have to be competent out there. I stalled a few times when I went out for my road test. However, I didn't panic, I laughed it off, and just kept driving.

Just be safe. Keep a good following distance, look Left Right Left at intersections and stops, and not to sound disingenuous, but don't hit anything.

McGee

GAS, CLUTCH, BRAKE, SIGNAL, SCAN, GET THE BIG PICTURE, MAKE SURE THEY SEE YOU, ALWAYS LEAVE YOUR SELF AN OUT,

Horn, lights, Pre trip, 3 point contact entering and exiting, Depending on where you are, they may also want you to put the parking brake on and in neutral at red lights (if its a fresh one).

Good luck!

billerz

When ur coming up to an intersection, leave the car in gear and let the engine help slow you down. Only put the clutch in right before you stall. They don't like when you have the car in neutral, unless your stopped. Leave it in gear around turns as well.