Any signs of this slowing down where you are?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Slower in my area. The company is sending more to the post office. They didn't do it until the 9-5 list grew large.

GenericUsername

They've reacted to changing a bunch of drivers to T-S to help out with the Monday volume. We're going from 120+ mile routes on Saturday with roughly 100 stops to the normal 40-60 mile routes with 160+ stops, however, it'll be mostly resi volume. Our Monday routes are going to drop from 140ish to 100 to focus primarily on pickup volume and business deliveries. It should be interesting to see how things change with it since they've opted to change the more senior drivers to T-S without much hiring of 22.4s. It'll be interesting to see if it changes anything.

El Correcto

god is dead
So they get busy and thier solution is to send more to the Post Office? I give them about ten years to go belly up.
After watching the bitch fit that destroyed the economy and threw trillions on top of the trillions of debt America is already in over a very minor flu.
I give America like 4 more years before it goes belly up.

rod

Retired 22 years
After watching the bitch fit that destroyed the economy and threw trillions on top of the trillions of debt America is already in over a very minor flu.
I give America like 4 more years before it goes belly up.
America has been belly up for years. It's dying a slow painful death.

BrownBaggage

They've reacted to changing a bunch of drivers to T-S to help out with the Monday volume. We're going from 120+ mile routes on Saturday with roughly 100 stops to the normal 40-60 mile routes with 160+ stops, however, it'll be mostly resi volume. Our Monday routes are going to drop from 140ish to 100 to focus primarily on pickup volume and business deliveries. It should be interesting to see how things change with it since they've opted to change the more senior drivers to T-S without much hiring of 22.4s. It'll be interesting to see if it changes anything.
No matter what method your center or mine takes, we’re all just putting a bandaid on a gun wound. We’re at a point where we all know the 70 hour has been approved before it happens and drivers are getting injured left and right.

JustDeliverIt

Tonight Twilight sort started at 3:30 while Midnight started at 9:30. Twi hadn't even wrapped yet. Preload starts at 4:20.

We started on Twi at 3 and Night started at 10:30. Didn't punch out until 3:30 and our preload started around 3. Drivers still won't leave the building until 10 tomorrow I bet.

And we start at 3 again tomorrow, or today, or whenever I go back. Doesn't appear to be slowing down any time soon here.

dmc2008

Not slowing down at all. Yesterday I saw rental trucks and PVDs for the first time this "peak."
A lot of guys working through their vacations..

DriverNerd

We started on Twi at 3 and Night started at 10:30. Didn't punch out until 3:30 and our preload started around 3. Drivers still won't leave the building until 10 tomorrow I bet.

And we start at 3 again tomorrow, or today, or whenever I go back. Doesn't appear to be slowing down any time soon here.

So you worked 30 minutes or 12.5 hour? Using military time or add am and pm to your times would make this less confusing. Are you part time and double shifting? Or full time with overtime?