Any signs of this slowing down where you are?

JustDeliverIt

So you worked 30 minutes or 12.5 hour? Using military time or add am and pm to your times would make this less confusing. Are you part time and double shifting? Or full time with overtime?

3pm to 3:30am. I was responding to @PT Car Washer about start times of shifts and punching out of Night, wasn't trying to confuse anyone.

I'm a FT driver with a 22.2 bid currently. So the group of us work Twi and Night and are working 11 to 12.5 hour shifts currently. So I don't see anything slowing down at all.

Dr.Brownz

So they get busy and thier solution is to send more to the Post Office? I give them about ten years to go belly up.

The Post Office is making less because of it. Is the plan to force the post office to privatize and then buy up their assests cheap? No way anyone at UPS is that forward thinking so looks like Amazon will snap up all that cheap infrastructure.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
After watching the bitch fit that destroyed the economy and threw trillions on top of the trillions of debt America is already in over a very minor flu.
I give America like 4 more years before it goes belly up.
Is that last line Trumps new campaign slogan?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's starting to slow down here as long as you're a bid route driver on the 9.5 list. The cover drivers and poor reg-temps in the rentals are getting slammed.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Wait till your commie Democrat gets in office. Remember, you so want it. Here we go.
Who? Sanders? because I would love if you flipped over on one side and did not bother him being nominated after Joe hits the grave.
And I don't care who someone is, if they say the last 3.5 years were somehow worse than any time before it, is a huge red flag. The world did not fall apart with Trump. It's just the same old crap 'commies' have been dealing with their whole lifetime.