Any suggestions will be appreciated!!

HULKAMANIA

No, but it gives them a reason to not let her go through with it if they dont think she's cut out for it. I know a small petite girl, really tiny, like sub- 5'0" with 12 years of seniority who has gone driving and not made the 30 days like 3 times now. They're looking for a reason to not let her become a driver while getting her to train at low pay for 30 days. Its weak.

Thats pretty crazy man. I was under the impression that if someone drove 30 days out of a 90 day period they was automatically qualified? Which really is confusing to me. I had to jump through every single hoop there was and then others come along and dont scratch 5 in a row, just do the 30-90 and they are in so what gives?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Scratch is what you do to a bug bite. I have no clue if I came in 'scratch' on a route or not. I don't care. I worked my butt off every day and gave it my all. If that wasn't good enough, go suck an egg!

If you drive one hour fir 30 days out of 90, you are in. Grieve it if they don't recognize.

Azrjn4864

Menotyou... I saw your Dane pics!! Beautiful!!! Where did you get him/ her?? I raise danes...One of my females is due at the end of this month! I have 3. My male is a harl, one of my females is a mantle (or Boston) &
a solid blue female... Are they not the BEST dogs!?!! Love them!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Menotyou... I saw your Dane pics!! Beautiful!!! Where did you get him/ her?? I raise danes...One of my females is due at the end of this month! I have 3. My male is a harl, one of my females is a mantle (or Boston) &
a solid blue female... Are they not the BEST dogs!?!! Love them!!
I adopted him at the age of 2. I was at a SAMs club a few months after I got him, this 'kid' drove up and asked if (tim was walking Brody around as I was walking up to the truck) that was Brody. I said yes. Brody was going nuts trying to get to the kid in the car. The 'kid' said he was the ex of the girl who originally bought him. He gave me her number and, eventually, I got in contact with her. She got him in the
Philadelphia, NY area. Apparently he was very expensive. I just love him, got him fixed after I got him. We just traded more pics a couple of days ago. The man that Anne gave Brody to wasn't as nice to him as we were/are. I am very glad he lives with me now. He is a very happy boy. I love Danes, now. They are a great breed of dog. Extremely protective!!! Very loving and playful. Boy, can he eat!! I couldn't raise them as I would never give any away. I am too fearful that people wouldn't treat them right. I am glad people do, though. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to buy them. I will be looking for another one in a couple of years as Brody and the boys(Baxter and Barney-the labs) are all 4 and 1/2. Maybe, if you are close, I will look you up! :)
Thank you, AZ.

Azrjn4864

That's an awesome story!! *It's funny that you say you couldn't raise them because you couldnt let them go it just so happens that with my first litter.. Out of 8 puppies I sold 0!! I gave a few to family members and kept the rest!! That was a while ago... I tell everyone now that takes a puppy that if at any time they have the dog and for whatever reason, they cant keep them or don't want to keep them then I will BUY the dog back.... Most breeders offer this but they put a time limit on it... I cant do that because so many people buy this breed and within a year you've went from a 20 lbs pound puppy to a 200 lbs dog and some people can't deal with it... I have only had one come back due to divorce... So far! **fingers crossed**... I have actually refused to sell to more people than anything... You can usually tell what kind of "animal people" your dealing with pretty early on.... I guess I'm what is called *a" back yard" breeder! I only have like a litter every 2 years or so and then it's only to place puppies with families that have been waiting on a pup from me... I like it that way because there are *many people out there who breed the girls to death and just sling their pups to anyone with a wad of cash.... I have been asked so many times "what would you change about this bred" and the only thing I can honestly say is their life span... It's just not long enough! I love everything about them!! *I'd love to see more pics!! He's gorgeous!!! I hope its ok that we are talking about Danes and not ups! Lol...

Last edited: